Kamala Tosses Another Word Salad- "You need to get to go & need to be able to get"

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Our brilliant, oh-so-qualified & totally not an affirmative-action-hire VP has either hired the worst speechwriters in the history of forever or she is constantly getting Punk'd.

She can't speak anywhere without everybody saying "WTF?" & wondering how that migraine sprang up so quick.
She can single handedly lower the IQ of an entire room just by talking.

When attempting to sound like she knows what she's talking about on inflation she recently dropped this gem on her adoring sycophants:
“You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you need to go to do the work and get home.”

All I can say is WTF & my head hurts.
What a highly unintelligent bimbo we have & to think she's just a septic diaper rash away from the Oval Office...

Our brilliant, oh-so-qualified & totally not an affirmative-action-hire VP has either hired the worst speechwriters in the history of forever or she is constantly getting Punk'd.

She can't speak anywhere without everybody saying "WTF?" & wondering how that migraine sprang up so quick.

When attempting to sound like she knows what she's talking about on inflation she recently dropped this gem on her adoring sycophants:
“You need to get to go and need to be able to get where you need to go to do the work and get home.”

What a highly unintelligent bimbo we have & to think she's just a septic diaper rash away from the Oval Office...

Willie Brown approves this message.

I KNEW I had heard of this before. It's called echolalia and can be a form of autism, or perhaps a stroke.

I think it's brain damage perseveration. Note the repetition of the word "get" in this problem speech. It's her usual pattern, repeating a word over and over even though it doesn't make sense in context.

I KNEW I had heard of this before. It's called echolalia and can be a form of autism, or perhaps a stroke.
a stroke-----left temp-parietal

Good God-- -- -- somebody please stick a cork in her.

Mofo UFO

That's Captain Picard in the inset. An expert in alien languages, he's translating her speech. She's speaking Klingon.

She's so uncomfortable and awkward when she's on her feet.

I think she'd kill if she could read the teleprompter with her legs in the air, but obviously the smell would be an issue. Just trying to help...

from-kamala-deep-throat-state-american-journey.jpg

A black woman being interviewed in Paris, was asked if she is an American.

Trying to trash the USA, she answered, "No, I'm black."

She said she has a Master's Degree from a HBC. Lol.

Maybe that's where Camel-face picked up her college papers.

Forum List

Back