Kamala Harris introduces resolution condemning 'Chinese Virus' as racist

1590023390289.jpeg

Democrats working for their ChiCom masters.

I hope Joe picks her as his losing mate. This is Trump 2020 Gold.

Someone needs to follow that with a resolution that condemns labeling judges rapist every time you seek to block pro life leaning judges.
-oops

It is racist and it's also not the name of the virus. I hate to break this to you blind anything trump supporters but trump is down bigly in all the polls and him yelling at people about china:

Is going to bite his orange ass.

It is racist and it's also not the name of the virus. I hate to break this to you blind anything trump supporters but trump is down bigly in all the polls and him yelling at people about china: Is going to bite his orange ass.
And Spanish Flu was not the name of that virus....anything to take an effeminate ineffectual slap at Trump, I guess.

As for the polls Trump is down five points with 11% undecided and the debates and real season yet to start.
That lead months out is not bigly by any means and your desperation and wishful hoping are childish,

Joe Biden is still corrupt and brain damaged with no vp choice. The party doesn't even want him.

We'll wait for the election before listening to your bullshit, okay, Negro-damus?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is racist and it's also not the name of the virus. I hate to break this to you blind anything trump supporters but trump is down bigly in all the polls and him yelling at people about china: Is going to bite his orange ass.
And Spanish Flu was not the name of that virus....anything to take an effeminate ineffectual slap at Trump, I guess.

As for the polls Trump is down five points with 11% undecided and the debates and real season yet to start.
That lead months out is not bigly by any means and your desperation and wishful hoping are childish,

Joe Biden is still corrupt and brain damaged with no vp choice. The party doesn't even want him.

We'll wait for the election before listening to your bullshit, okay, Negro-damus?

Yawn. More stupid white boy. Can you stand up on your hind legs too?

It is racist and it's also not the name of the virus. I hate to break this to you blind anything trump supporters but trump is down bigly in all the polls and him yelling at people about china:

Technically, Obama paid for it, so the Obama Fauci Wuhan Flu is most accurate

Biden/Wuhan Flu 2020!

Forum List

Back