Kamala Harris: Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' law prevents teachers from being 'Able to Love Openly'

Oh yes, that would be great! Mr Hall is teaching 7th grade math class when the principle, Mr Wilson, his husband, interrupts class and throws Mr Hall over the desk, pulls his pants down and cock punches him right there in class! Yeah, our kids need to see that!

The principal is your pal. Learn to use the correct word.

Homosexuals live for their promiscuity. That's the perversion that they lead. Here's just one example of some gay guy having sex with everything and then wondering why and how unfair it was when he caught the monkey pox. When you engage in such activities you contract diseases.

Even homersexuals who have no ability to have sex?

I’m so old I remember when reading, writing, math, history, and science were important in school. Even shop classes.
I can’t grasp why Democrats and homosexuals are always being accused of being groomers.

This should be made into a campaign video for pretty much any Republican.
Quoting directly:
Restricting kindergarten through 3rd grade teachers in Florida to love openly and teach what they believe is important for people to understand"

Interesting to note she makes a little crafty slip here - "teach people" - 5 year olds and 8 year old are not "people".
They are children.
She doesn't use the word children instinctively. She uses "people" because that sounds much more palatable than saying "5 thru 8 year olds"
"Restricting gay and trans teachers from being able to openly discuss their sex lives to 5 thru 8 year olds"
THIS is a more accurate statement to what she is saying.
And THIS is grooming. 100%.

What is it with liberals wanting to talk to 5 year olds about sex.

What is it with liberals wanting to talk to 5 year olds about sex.
BC827536.jpg

I’m so old I remember when reading, writing, math, history, and science were important in school. Even shop classes.
I can’t grasp why Democrats and homosexuals are always being accused of being groomers.

A Teacher’s job is to teach students thinking, reading, writing, critical analytics, math and science regardless if they are heterosexual or identify with one or more letters of LGBTQ. It is not to teach how they “feel” and love.

The sociology part of history, reading, or social studies. Homosexuality has been around as long as humans have, why hide what is obviously an activity that exists, would you try to hide heterosexuality, obviously not since it is in articles of education also and has been for many years..
when I was in school the only time I can recall anything resembling" heterosexuality in articles of education" [not sure that is even a real thing] was in science class when the science was allowed to tell us that "opposites attract"
...the science would then show opposite poles, [north and south in case you had macramé that day] on magnets and how they would be drawn to one another, then the science would show us how poles of the same polarity [n-n or s-s] would reject one another! the lesson was that opposites attracting is the scientific norm.
...what do you make of the science? [I only ask because I know it will take some serious pretzel logic to try and make it fit the TV narrative of the times]

Homosexuals live for their promiscuity. That's the perversion that they lead. Here's just one example of some gay guy having sex with everything and then wondering why and how unfair it was when he caught the monkey pox. When you engage in such activities you contract diseases.

Same thing happened with AIDS -- all these "bathhouses" with special rooms and so on. No wonder they all caught it. Same thing now, apparently.

Forum List

Back