Kagan Transparency.. DENIED

Does The Obama Administration control the left wing media? You decide...afterall..this is the new age, the big change, the open and transparent times..:rofl:

---------------------------------:eusa_hand:

Want to Talk to Kagan’s Family? Permission Denied

White Houses traditionally put a muzzle on their Supreme Court nominees, to keep them from saying anything that might jeopardize Senate confirmation. But the Obama White House has taken it one step further. It is limiting, if not blocking, access to the nominee’s family.

The New York Times received permission on Tuesday from Hunter College High School in Manhattan, Elena Kagan’s alma mater, to observe a constitutional law class there taught by her brother Irving. We thought it would be intriguing to watch the give and take between Mr. Kagan, who is known as a passionate and interactive educator, and his students on his first day back after witnessing his sister’s nomination in Washington.

Mr. Kagan, who is also a Hunter alumnus, did not have a problem with the idea, a school spokeswoman said, but she added that all media requests now had to be given final approval by the White House. The times were tentatively set: there was either an 8:52 a.m. class or a 9:36 a.m. class on Wednesday. “I thought it would have been great,” said the spokeswoman, Meredith Halpern.

But when presented with the idea by The Times, the White House balked.

Joshua Earnest, a White House spokesman, said that the administration was “uncomfortable with the idea at this time.”

(more to the article)

Want to Talk to Kagan’s Family? Permission Denied - City Room Blog - NYTimes.com

Do you realize the "left wing media" stuff is a joke that got latched onto the bandwagon of idiocy by people like yourself who repeat shit you think sounds cool?

Eta: I bet a lot of people pointing to this are the same ones who said Palin's family is off limits. Same as with no-Dick Cheney's gay daughter. I bet if Biden had a gay daughter there would have been bitching about that.

Also, who is being nominated? Kagan or her family?

Nice rant... Palin's kids? Cheney's daughter? Did you read the article?

I just hope they don't have to TEAR THE WHITE HOUSE DOWN BECAUSE OF THE STINK when they finally kick the kenyan to the curb.

At a time when even the liberal media is beginning to grumble about how controlling this WH is, it just seems like a poorly chosen battle for the administration.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Elena Kagan is hot?

img-cs---elena-kagan_093851794931.jpg
Possibly another BULL DYKE might.

Does The Obama Administration control the left wing media? You decide...afterall..this is the new age, the big change, the open and transparent times..:rofl:

White Houses traditionally put a muzzle on their Supreme Court nominees, to keep them from saying anything that might jeopardize Senate confirmation. But the Obama White House has taken it one step further. It is limiting, if not blocking, access to the nominee’s family.

The New York Times received permission on Tuesday from Hunter College High School in Manhattan, Elena Kagan’s alma mater, to observe a constitutional law class there taught by her brother Irving. We thought it would be intriguing to watch the give and take between Mr. Kagan, who is known as a passionate and interactive educator, and his students on his first day back after witnessing his sister’s nomination in Washington.

Mr. Kagan, who is also a Hunter alumnus, did not have a problem with the idea, a school spokeswoman said, but she added that all media requests now had to be given final approval by the White House. The times were tentatively set: there was either an 8:52 a.m. class or a 9:36 a.m. class on Wednesday. “I thought it would have been great,” said the spokeswoman, Meredith Halpern.

Joshua Earnest, a White House spokesman, said that the administration was “uncomfortable with the idea at this time.”

(more to the article)

Want to Talk to Kagan’s Family? Permission Denied - City Room Blog - NYTimes.com

Do you realize the "left wing media" stuff is a joke that got latched onto the bandwagon of idiocy by people like yourself who repeat shit you think sounds cool?

Eta: I bet a lot of people pointing to this are the same ones who said Palin's family is off limits. Same as with no-Dick Cheney's gay daughter. I bet if Biden had a gay daughter there would have been bitching about that.

Palin put herself out there, including her whole family on display. Why should it have been surprising that as a possible future president of the United States, she would not be highly scrutinized? Cheney's daughter? What about her? If anything it's the "liberals" who accept his gay daughter and the cons who pretend she doesn't even exist. :lol:

Palin put herself out there, including her whole family on display. Why should it have been surprising that as a possible future president of the United States, she would not be highly scrutinized? Cheney's daughter? What about her? If anything it's the "liberals" who accept his gay daughter and the cons who pretend she doesn't even exist. :lol:

And then comes your messiah, and we don't know a damn thing about him...

The Steady Drip: Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

Of course it's all that pesky "information" that he now calls a "distraction."

:offtopic:.. but go ahead...who cares...:lol:

And then comes your messiah, and we don't know a damn thing about him...

The Steady Drip: Obama “I have nothing to hide but I’m hiding it.”

Obama: Where have all his records gone?

Of course it's all that pesky "information" that he now calls a "distraction."

It wouldn't matter if you knew everytime he picked his nose. Therefore, it doesn't matter at all what an ignorant fool like YOU thinks. Now climb back on your horsey and ride off over a cliff.

Who took it off topic? Why YOU did. Imagine that...

Who took it off topic? Why YOU did. Imagine that...

And when did I do that.. Sherlock ?

Last edited:

(more to the article)

Obama and friends know how the game is played.

They don't want to provide any ammo for anyone to make shit up....and the reason Obama and friends don't want this is because they do it all of the time themselves.

(more to the article)

I read it before I responded.

Have you learned about the librul media myth yet or are you still embarrassing yourself about it?

(more to the article)

Have you learned about the librul media myth yet or are you still embarrassing yourself about it?

Seriously?

You're calling the White House "Big Brother" because they wouldn't let reporters into a HIGH SCHOOL CLASSROOM? Where the BROTHER of a Supreme Court nominee teaches? Who the fuck cares?

Irving Kagan is apparently a wonderful teacher (my brother had him at HCHS), but I really don't see how his class is the slightest bit relevant to Kagan's "transparency".

Grow the fuck up.

Best post of this pathetic thread.

I think there is some truth in what you say after all people are turning more to Fox for balanced..:eusa_angel:.. reporting and the liberal outlets are losing viewer and readership .. they have lost the trust of the people...

Forum List

Back