Justified Police Shooting? (video)

Here is more to the story.

Police file released in Anthony Bruno case - KSHB.com

The cop witnessed Bruno beating a cab driver (over a 6 dollar fare BTW). He beat the cab driver, hitting him ten to fifteen times. Hubbard, the cop suffered "multiple major injuries " including a fractured skull and facial bones, according to evidence for the grand jury. The grand jury found no charges would be filed against the cop.

Ahmad Alomari, the cab driver, said Bruno struck him "ten, fifteen times" during their altercation. He had a cut on his face and pain on the face, neck and back, according to a statement he made to police.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/24820327/video-captures-firefighter-attacking-police-officer

Given those facts the shooting was justified, the firefighter already attacked one individual that night and resisted arrest and then attacked the cop. A shame, he had been married earlier that evening, testimony was also given his wife is the one that told him to run from the cop after he beat the cabbie.

Last edited:
It was justified. A. The cop asked for help from the videographers, B. Cop was being beaten, and C. If he had lost consciousness the butthole could have taken his (the cops) gun and shot him with it.

The guy filming was pajama boy

Pajama boy???

I read another article which said when the police arrived he started shooting at them he had evidence against the cop and offered his cell phone to them. The lady asking the cop "what did he do?" and saying she was going to 'intervene'.

Those two people were standing there judging the cop without knowing any of the facts. They did not know he just beat another man mercilessly, and to be quite honest I did not see anything that looked awful, except when the cop landed on his knees over the mans head, the firefighter was moving and the cop was trying to get a better hold of him I don't think he did that to hurt the guy.

Saw the footage last night on HLN. From that I think it was justified. Footage panned to the right as the firefighter punched the officer, not sure it that was the HLN editing out the violence, or the actual footage so it's hard to know exactly what happened then, but my thinking is it was a 'good shoot.'

Forum List

Back