Justice Clay Jenkins - Dallas Rock Star.

That's odd, getting attacked for trying to suggest some conservatives are not hateful bastards, nice of you people to set the record straight.

I have a feeling even some very conservative folks are torn up about this.

I have a feeling that—given ^ that ^ statement—you're just trolling, trying to get a reaction from people who otherwise wouldn't have one.

You're a great American, Sallow — GREAT.

And now, ladies and gentlemen: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere come the socks!!!

What is wrong with stating there are conservaives with compassion? Durham, Perry, and others seem to see the humanitarian side of the border influx; yes, deportation for most is the primary goal, but stopping the porous Texas border is a must.

IMHO, the "primary goal" should be to insure the safety of these kids.

That's odd, getting attacked for trying to suggest some conservatives are not hateful bastards, nice of you people to set the record straight.

I have a feeling that—given ^ that ^ statement—you're just trolling, trying to get a reaction from people who otherwise wouldn't have one.

You're a great American, Sallow — GREAT.

And now, ladies and gentlemen: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere come the socks!!!

What is wrong with stating there are conservaives with compassion? Durham, Perry, and others seem to see the humanitarian side of the border influx; yes, deportation for most is the primary goal, but stopping the porous Texas border is a must.

That isn't a goal, it is a responsibility, now.

That isn't a goal, it is a responsibility, now.

And that could mean many of these kids will be granted asylum.

As they should be.

Forum List

Back