Just wondering how many are prepared to 7 dollars a gallon when the democrats win everything?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
There are a few of us who knew there was no way Trump would be allowed to succeed.

Even when he does, he doesn't. Economy doing what the globalists said it never would (GDP growth), unemployment levels lowest ever for blacks, Hispanics among others, and companies giving record bonuses to their employees. None if counts.

Peace with NK a real possibilty, even though the globalists claimed Trump is the greatest threat to WWIII we have ever seen. People in Hawaii died after their so called "mistake." You would think the peaceniks would applaud after 8 years of crushing Bush for enforcing Clinton's Iraq Liberation Act for wmds.

Nope, they are even more pissed about the peace.

A few of us knew the swamp was too vast and entrenched for one person to ever make any difference.

Now, how many of you are prepared for the mass tax assault?

Get ready. Its coming. Purchase your tents now, while you still can. That is my suggestion.

There are a few of us who knew there was no way Trump would be allowed to succeed.

Even when he does, he doesn't. Economy doing what the globalists said it never would (GDP growth), unemployment levels lowest ever for blacks, Hispanics among others, and companies giving record bonuses to their employees. None if counts.

Peace with NK a real possibilty, even though the globalists claimed Trump is the greatest threat to WWIII we have ever seen. People in Hawaii died after their so called "mistake." You would think the peaceniks would applaud after 8 years of crushing Bush for enforcing Clinton's Iraq Liberation Act for wmds.

A few of us knew the swamp was too vast and entrenched for one person to ever make any difference.

Get ready. Its coming. Purchase your tents now, while you still can. That is my suggestion.

That's some good shit, huh, bro?

OP, I like the DEFEATISM featured in your title.

#KeepItUp

Nice job of fear mongering.

Karmas a bitch aint it? :rolleyes:

“We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
-John Boehner

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
-Mitch Mconnell

“We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
-John Boehner

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
-Mitch Mconnell
this bullshit quote would be a lot more meaningful if you could show me when one party that lost an election didn't have the same stance and wanted to be back in the white house.

-John Boehner

-Mitch Mconnell
this bullshit quote would be a lot more meaningful if you could show me when one party that lost an election didn't have the same stance and wanted to be back in the white house.
I dont care whats meaningful to you. Matter of fact I wasnt even talking to you. :rolleyes:

All because the Dems won the House? Have they nuked the Senate? Kidnapped the President? Where are these Democratic actions going to come from?

He learned it well from the left-
A President Trump could destroy the world economy

Nice job of fear mongering.

Forum List

Back