Just who is General Flynn (ex)

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
No one else on Mr. Trump’s national security team comes with the pedigree of General Flynn, who was director of the Defense Intelligence Agency until 2014, and no one has brought the same level of vitriol.

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story

“What’s happening with the U.S.? Where’s the leadership? That’s what I want to see change,” he said in an interview. “Am I angry or frustrated? Yeah. Who wouldn’t be?”

He is angry about the “political correctness” that makes President Obama and Mrs. Clinton shy from even uttering the phrase “radical Islamic terrorism” — a phrase the general makes a point of using, often — never mind tackling the very real threat he believes it poses. He is angry about what he sees as the lack of accountability represented by Mrs. Clinton and her emails. He is angry that the United States, under both Republicans and Democrats, keeps blundering into wars that seem only to make enemies of what should be natural allies, like Russia, in the fight against Islamist militancy.

He is angry that the United States, under both Republicans and Democrats, keeps blundering into wars that seem only to make enemies of what should be natural allies, like Russia, in the fight against Islamist militancy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/19/us/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump.html?_r=0

ex?

He'll be a general, barring court martial, til the day he dies.

as to who he is?

I think he might be a boy scout, that accidently ended up in various theaters of combat

Flynn presents his personal story as one of an honest U.S. official punished for telling the truth. The full account of his exit from government is less clear-cut. When the Washington Post first broke the news that he was being pushed out of the DIA in April 2014, the paper reported that the forced retirement had less to do with Flynn’s views on the threats posed by radical Islam and more to do with his efforts to remake the agency into a spy service that could rival the CIA. Flynn’s plan encountered pushback on Capitol Hill, where lawmakers raised questions about its necessity and potential costs, and it reportedly triggered clashes between Flynn and other senior U.S. national security officials.

An Interview With Michael T. Flynn, the Ex-Pentagon Spy Who Supports Donald Trump

Flynn presents his personal story as one of an honest U.S. official punished for telling the truth. The full account of his exit from government is less clear-cut. When the Washington Post first broke the news that he was being pushed out of the DIA in April 2014, the paper reported that the forced retirement had less to do with Flynn’s views on the threats posed by radical Islam and more to do with his efforts to remake the agency into a spy service that could rival the CIA. Flynn’s plan encountered pushback on Capitol Hill, where lawmakers raised questions about its necessity and potential costs, and it reportedly triggered clashes between Flynn and other senior U.S. national security officials.

An Interview With Michael T. Flynn, the Ex-Pentagon Spy Who Supports Donald Trump

ex?

as to who he is?

I think he might be a boy scout, that accidently ended up in various theaters of combat

He is an ex general and did not leave or get pushed out in a good way. Talk about being to much inside, he is a hate monger like Trump, EX GENERAL, FIRED .

ex?

as to who he is?

He is an ex general and did not leave or get pushed out in a good way. Talk about being to much inside, he is a hate monger like Trump, EX GENERAL, FIRED .

Unless they demoted him, he will be a general til death

ex?

as to who he is?

:alcoholic:

You need to leave the drinking to me, you clearly can't handle it.

ex?

as to who he is?

greedy bastard

ex?

as to who he is?

I may start drinking if Trump gets in, and you will know without doubt I'm under the influence.

If this email stuff gets a lot of press Hillary is done. She can't recover in a week
fingers-crossed.jpg

Forum List

Back