Ohio Democrat Mayor Charged With Rape Of a 4 Year Old Girl...Said She Was "Willing"

Another Democrat supporter of Islamism, perhaps.

He looks a bit like the perv in "The Lovely Bones".

Leave it to a dirt bag partisan fuck stick to try to score political points with the rape of a child
The truth hurts, I see.
What....you think conservatives don't rape children? You're a fucking idiot
Whoever it is should be fed alive to alligators. I would volunteer to shove him in.

Hang the worthless piece of filth from the tallest tree with the shortest rope. Then cremate the body, put it in a small box, cement it, and toss the piece of filth in the deepest part of the Ocean!

No alligator deserve to be fed tainted meat!

Clearly the mayor took a page from the hiLIARy's Rapist Defense handbook.

Leave it to a dirt bag partisan fuck stick to try to score political points with the rape of a child
The truth hurts, I see.
Whoever it is should be fed alive to alligators. I would volunteer to shove him in.

Hang the worthless piece of filth from the tallest tree with the shortest rope. Then cremate the body, put it in a small box, cement it, and toss the piece of filth in the deepest part of the Ocean!

Either that, or just make sure his fellow prisoners know what he did. I'm sure his dance card would be full for his entire stay.

And what kind of piece of crap thinks he should get off the hook by saying "She was willing"?

The truth hurts, I see.

Either that, or just make sure his fellow prisoners know what he did. I'm sure his dance card would be full for his entire stay.

And knock off time for the Prisoner that off the bastard!

Forum List

Back