Just Thinking

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
The only thing that could make everything worse is a nuclear winter or Joe having a twin brother. Hear about Joe dropping all investigations on China stealing anything and everything? Joe is to gone to try to hide it. Ask him anything, You get his blank stare, him picking his teeth. then him shutting off waiting for his handlers to steer him from the podium. Then you have Putin acting like the four horsemen all because of Joe trying to shove NATO up Putin. If Joe would have done what Ukraine ask him to do over a week ago and just Shut the Hell Up! But not Stupid Joe. Stupid Joe has Putin pitching a bitch to nuke the world.
'I told you' We should have dragged him out of his deranged delusion 13 months ago saving all 320 million Americans over a year of pure Hell. If he wasn't so stupid you would think he was the anti-Christ. Then when you think he has a 30% approval rating it makes you realize Genocide is a good thing.

Stop me when I'm wrong. For 50 years he has been in government and what has this clown done? He has gone on racist rants in the senate, passed laws putting the Black American in prison. Broken his oath too the Constitution and never had any honor to begin with. Made himself rich every chance he got until he became to stupid to steal. Failed to do his duty of protecting our borders, Treasons action of taking federal money buying illegals plane and bus tickets anywhere in the US then setting them up with homes, free schooling, free medical, a food stamp, job training, cable TV, transportation, social security, plus the first of the month a $1,500 check you can drink, snort, or put up your arm. General Joe and his 50 billion bail out of the Taliban and the 10,000 Americans Slow Joe left to butcher. Ending my rant of truth just remember Joe has shown again and again he is the type of shit that never dries up or stops stinking.

The only thing that could make everything worse is a nuclear winter or Joe having a twin brother. Hear about Joe dropping all investigations on China stealing anything and everything? Joe is to gone to try to hide it. Ask him anything, You get his blank stare, him picking his teeth. then him shutting off waiting for his handlers to steer him from the podium. Then you have Putin acting like the four horsemen all because of Joe trying to shove NATO up Putin. If Joe would have done what Ukraine ask him to do over a week ago and just Shut the Hell Up! But not Stupid Joe. Stupid Joe has Putin pitching a bitch to nuke the world.
'I told you' We should have dragged him out of his deranged delusion 13 months ago saving all 320 million Americans over a year of pure Hell. If he wasn't so stupid you would think he was the anti-Christ. Then when you think he has a 30% approval rating it makes you realize Genocide is a good thing.

Stop me when I'm wrong. For 50 years he has been in government and what has this clown done? He has gone on racist rants in the senate, passed laws putting the Black American in prison. Broken his oath too the Constitution and never had any honor to begin with. Made himself rich every chance he got until he became to stupid to steal. Failed to do his duty of protecting our borders, Treasons action of taking federal money buying illegals plane and bus tickets anywhere in the US then setting them up with homes, free schooling, free medical, a food stamp, job training, cable TV, transportation, social security, plus the first of the month a $1,500 check you can drink, snort, or put up your arm. General Joe and his 50 billion bail out of the Taliban and the 10,000 Americans Slow Joe left to butcher. Ending my rant of truth just remember Joe has shown again and again he is the type of shit that never dries up or stops stinking.

Take two, and call me in the morning

1646847838322.png

That man in the WH is not the real Joe Biden. The real Joe Biden was assimilated in his sleep by an alien seed pod, back in 1956. The pod hatch out an exact replica of the real Joe Biden, except the pod was slightly damaged when they threw it off the truck.

That explains the stuttering, slurring of words, and lapses in memory.

Don't ask me how, but I know this to be true.

1646848427213.png

That man in the WH is not the real Joe Biden. The real Joe Biden was assimilated in his sleep by an alien seed pod, back in 1956.

Really? Now I'm really confused. I have it on good authority from my sources who smuggled this photo out from

back stage before the SOTU address that Joe is really just a Borg, and they dress him up before each public

appearance and slap a new tape in his drive programmed with what to say and how. Now if only they

could just keep those Energizer bunny batteries in stock to keep the old man's lips moving.

BorgBiden.jpg

Fantastic thread starter, bob. Everything you point out is true. It's interesting that the Left on this site have NOTHING good to say about Biden. They just keep trashing Trump. It's all they've got.
It seems you and the author of the OP lack any evidence to prove anything substantive, t is any evidence to support your ad hominems.

As to trump, one doesn't need to trash the former President, he has made a fool of himself with his constant lies and effort to destroy democracy in America. The one singular fact that you and other trumpanzees are was his goal to divide our nation into tribes. Trumpanzees are one of the tribes (look up the definition of Trumpanzee).

That man in the WH is not the real Joe Biden. The real Joe Biden was assimilated in his sleep by an alien seed pod, back in 1956. The pod hatch out an exact replica of the real Joe Biden, except the pod was slightly damaged when they threw it off the truck.

That explains the stuttering, slurring of words, and lapses in memory.

Don't ask me how, but I know this to be true.

View attachment 613054
Those who say, "this is true", are almost always lying.

It seems you and the author of the OP lack any evidence to prove anything substantive, t is any evidence to support your ad hominems.
Is that true?

As to trump, one doesn't need to trash the former President, he has made a fool of himself with his constant lies and effort to destroy democracy in America. The one singular fact that you and other trumpanzees are was his goal to divide our nation into tribes. Trumpanzees are one of the tribes (look up the definition of Trumpanzee).
Is that really true as well?

Fantastic thread starter, bob. Everything you point out is true. It's interesting that the Left on this site have NOTHING good to say about Biden. They just keep trashing Trump. It's all they've got.
and what they say about Trump is the same batch of lies they have said for 6 years 'OH YA WELL, WELL A TRUMP COLUDED' It's not hard to figure out. Find the most corrupt child raping pervert whose first official act will put him in a grammar school bathroom That will be their hero a long line of sick losers. We had a crack smoking faggot who liked smoking crack while Larry would orally pleasurer him. A lying treasonous hillary that smoked anyone that got in her way. Now we have Joe, who has a bad case of brain rot that is so stupid he can no longer steal These back stabbing democRats are trashing biden for being what we knew long ago. I don't want to debate them as just trying to reason with them has got to lower your IQ. I just want them to crawl under a rock and die. finally doing something for America

Last edited:
and what they say about Trump is the same batch of lies they have said for 6 years 'OH YA WELL, WELL A TRUMP COLUDED' It's not hard to figure out. Find the most corrupt child raping pervert whose first official act will put him in a grammar school bathroom That will be their hero a long line of sick losers. We had a crack smoking faggot who liked smoking crack while Larry would orally pleasurer him. A lying treasonous hillary that smoked anyone that got in her way. Now we have Joe, who has a bad case of brain rot that is so stupid he can no longer steal These back stabbing democRats are trashing biden for being what we knew long ago. I don't want to debate them as just trying to reason with them has got to lower your IQ. I just want them to crawl under a rock and die. finally doing something for America
So badbob has the audacity to write this:

"I don't want to debate them as just trying to reason with them has got to lower your IQ. I just want them to crawl under a rock and die. finally doing something for America"

Those who have not completed high school could write a better post than badbob.

Forum List

Back