Just played my first VR shooter game. Holy shit!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Mind you I've never been a gamer but my son bought an Oculus Virtual Reality system and he wanted me to try it. I had no idea what I was in for! You really feel like you are in the scene with robots flying at you and shooting at you. Wow that was intense. I need a drink. :uhoh3:

Mind you I've never been a gamer but my son bought an Oculus Virtual Reality system and he wanted me to try it. I had no idea what I was in for! You really feel like you are in the scene with robots flying at you and shooting at you. Wow that was intense. I need a drink. :uhoh3:

How much does it mess up your eyes?

Any associated dizziness or nausea? I've heard that it can be disorienting if you play for any significant amount of time.

I tried an Occulus at the Syracuse Mall (Destiny USA) and found it to be really cool.

Any associated dizziness or nausea? I've heard that it can be disorienting if you play for any significant amount of time.

I tried an Occulus at the Syracuse Mall (Destiny USA) and found it to be really cool.
No but I played a relatively slow moving game where you are walking through streets and around corners with robots coming at you. I could imagine a simulation of driving a car, or flying could be quite disorienting.

Forum List

Back