Just one thing on the long list of reasons why I hate Juan Ellis Bush

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Most refer to Juan Ellis Bush as "Jeb", but I call him by his appropriate name: Juan Ellis Bush. This is someone who has lied about being a Latino.

When I see Juan Ellis Bush, the way he carries himself, his posture is nauseating enough, but that arrogant, demeaning "fuck you" look and smirk on his face is just beyond nauseating. When I see Juan Ellis Bush, the first thing that comes to mind is someone who will smile to your face, then as you turn around, he will drive a dagger in between your shoulder blades...all the way to the hilt.

I have a post history in this forum of Bush-hate posts, and those will not stop. You know, seriously, Juan Ellis Bush just doesn't look presidential. Being fair and objective, Hillary Clinton looks more presidential than Juan Ellis Bush does. The Bush family is truly evil, and Juan Ellis is the most evil of all of the Bushes.

Most refer to Juan Ellis Bush as "Jeb", but I call him by his appropriate name: Juan Ellis Bush. This is someone who has lied about being a Latino.

When I see Juan Ellis Bush, the way he carries himself, his posture is nauseating enough, but that arrogant, demeaning "fuck you" look and smirk on his face is just beyond nauseating. When I see Juan Ellis Bush, the first thing that comes to mind is someone who will smile to your face, then as you turn around, he will drive a dagger in between your shoulder blades...all the way to the hilt.

I have a post history in this forum of Bush-hate posts, and those will not stop. You know, seriously, Juan Ellis Bush just doesn't look presidential. Being fair and objective, Hillary Clinton looks more presidential than Juan Ellis Bush does. The Bush family is truly evil, and Juan Ellis is the most evil of all of the Bushes.

Eviler than Prescott?

Wassup Locke :bye1:

Forum List

Back