Just met the next President of the United States.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Pretty cool to have met Vermin Supreme. Really nice guy. As of today he will once again be my choice come November 2024.

20230929_154924.jpg

It's insanity.

Also, voting for the LESSER of two evils is still voting for EVIL.
I disagree with the term "voting for the lesser of 2 evils". It is important to vote for a candidate with whom you agree on the issues. If you concentrate on where you disagree with a candidate but choose to disregard, that could be called " voting for the lesser of 2 evils". I prefer to concentrate on where you agree. There are too many issues in politics today to insist that there be total agreement between you and a candidate. What is the most important issue(issues) to you? Vote for the candidate who most closely aligns with your belief!

I disagree with the term "voting for the lesser of 2 evils". It is important to vote for a candidate with whom you agree on the issues. If you concentrate on where you disagree with a candidate but choose to disregard, that could be called " voting for the lesser of 2 evils". I prefer to concentrate on where you agree. There are too many issues in politics today to insist that there be total agreement between you and a candidate. What is the most important issue(issues) to you? Vote for the candidate who most closely aligns with your belief!
So long as both parties run massive deficits, I will never agree with either of them.

Literally nothing else matters.

It's insanity.

Also, voting for the LESSER of two evils is still voting for EVIL.
Yes, but you really should help avoid a "worst case" scenario if possible, rather than sitting it out and just letting it happen.

Yes, but you really should help avoid a "worst case" scenario if possible, rather than sitting it out and just letting it happen.
That’s the mantra every presidential election, it seems. THIS election is the most important ever! It’s an existential crisis! If THAT candidate is elected, the country is doomed!

If you truly believe a particular candidate being elected would destroy the country, sure, vote for whoever you think has the best chance to beat that candidate. If you do that every election, however, it’s probably time to wonder about your judgment. 🤷

Forum List

Back