Just keep defending Limbaugh hate-speech people. Please.

Every second you people keep defending him loses you more women voters.

The only people who don't see what Limbaugh did as assinine are dittoheads.

So, just keep on talking your way into a massive electoral loss.

Do you all even realize that women can vote?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Probably the thing Limpboy hates most about women!

August 8, 2008
RUSH: Now we're told the night Hillary speaks is the anniversary of women getting the vote, which is what started the welfare state that now strangles us, by the way. If women had never gotten the vote we wouldn't have a budget deficit, but that's another story.

August 29, 2008
PALIN: To serve as vice president beside such a man would be the privilege of a lifetime, and it's fitting that this trust has been given to me 88 years -- almost to the day -- after the women of America first gained the right to vote. (cheers and applause)

RUSH: Right on, right on, right on. They also gave us the welfare state, but that's (grumbles).

Every second you people keep defending him loses you more women voters.

The only people who don't see what Limbaugh did as assinine are dittoheads.

So, just keep on talking your way into a massive electoral loss.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

John Boehner is crying tonight. Big drops falling from those Bassett Hound blue eyes, rolling down his orange-tanned cheeks, and into his beer and ashtray as he sucks HARD on that Camel and ....cries some more.

What the right doesn’t realize is that they are energizing an Obama base mostly lethargic prior to the GOP credit-rating debacle; a base sufficiently energized to go out and support Obama regardless certain policy differences and the economy, a base many of whom were likely staying home this November, now well-motivated to go out and vote for the president.

Obama and his supporters owe Rush a debt of gratitude.

Limbaugh doesn't have the power to raise taxes or confiscate property or make war. He is just a voice on the radio. For some perspective, Dan Rather tried to use forged documents to influence an election. The current Secretary of State headed up a dirty tricks squad backed by the political power of the DNC which intended to ruin the lives of any woman who came forward with stories of relationships with her husband. How can you compare what James Carville and Hillary Clinton did to Paula Jones with calling a slut a slut on the radio?

By Judd Legum

Bill O’Reilly’s attack is not only sexist and mean spirited, he has his facts completely wrong. Fluke is advocating for contraception to be covered under Georgetown University’s private insurance plan. Fluke became active on the issue “after her friend developed ovarian cysts and found that the oral contraception she needed to stop the cysts from growing was not covered under the school’s insurance.”

More: Bill O'Reilly Attacks Sandra Fluke: Claims She Wants Government To Pay For Her 'Social Life' | ThinkProgress

Bill O'Reilly Attacks Sandra Fluke - YouTube

Limbaugh doesn't have the power to raise taxes or confiscate property or make war. He is just a voice on the radio. For some perspective, Dan Rather tried to use forged documents to influence an election. The current Secretary of State headed up a dirty tricks squad backed by the political power of the DNC which intended to ruin the lives of any woman who came forward with stories of relationships with her husband. How can you compare what James Carville and Hillary Clinton did to Paula Jones with calling a slut a slut on the radio?

It's EASY, all it takes is a warped, anti-American AGENDA!!

Keep the issue alive please lefties. The more you whine about "democrats for condoms" the more you look like fools.

Ain't it funneeeee. how youse had yer fun with Palin fucking a black man"""" and now you wanna say somethings wrong with Rush?? and he ain't got no class.. go ahead tell us again asswipes.

First Limbaugh is not running for office and second you might remember some of the hateful things Bill Maher has said about women as well or to be more accurate conservative women and FYI they vote also. When some come to the defense of Maher please don't use the he is a comedian excuse that is just a weak attempt to rationalize and justify his comments. I don't care for Limbaugh or Maher Limbaugh's comment was stupid and hateful as are the comments that have been made by Maher the one thing I care for even less than the two men are people who condemn one for these type of comments but then applaud or ignore the same type of comments from the other.

First Limbaugh is not running for office and second you might remember some of the hateful things Bill Maher has said about women as well or to be more accurate conservative women and FYI they vote also. When some come to the defense of Maher please don't use the he is a comedian excuse that is just a weak attempt to rationalize and justify his comments. I don't care for Limbaugh or Maher Limbaugh's comment was stupid and hateful as are the comments that have been made by Maher the one thing I care for even less than the two men are people who condemn one for these type of comments but then applaud or ignore the same type of comments from the other.

Bill Maher awk! Bill Maher awk! Bill Maher awk!

Did Obama call Sarah Palin to see if she was OK
after Bill Maher had those kind words about her.
Did Michelle Obama call Sarah Palin to see if she was OK
after David Letterman went after Sarah's underage daughter?....

Get back to me Libs...you know where to find me...

When people watch Bill Mahr's show, they already know he's a comedian and is going to make fun of things.

When people listen to Limbaugh, most are trusting that he's telling them the truth and take to heart what he says, not so much with Mahr.

Trust me..........from 1990 until 1992, I had to listen to the Limp Idiot's program daily as the supervisor of my shop was a complete ditto head.

After he transferred? We never listened to that bigoted asshole again.

Forum List

Back