Just how low will republicans go....check this out!!

I knew these people were sick, but this shit is bad.....com'on, you guys have got to learn how to win elections based on your ideas, and stop gerrymandering districts, making it dificult for minorities to vote, blaming Obama and liberals, disenfranchising voters, bending rules to suit just you.....come up with ideas and get people on board..........shame shame shame

They can't win without cheating, hence the rampant GOP cheating. The SC is deciding on another ridiculous GOP gerrymandering in some state. The GOP motto "when you can't win, cheat".

Just wait until we boot millions of illegal aliens.
Dems will be lucky to hold 30% of Congress.

Illegal Aliens can't vote, dipshit.

Take away gross gerrymandering & voter suppression & Republicans will fall big time.

You assholes really think a person hiding from the government will walk into a government office where they need to show ID? Really, dumbass.

Illegal Aliens can't vote

Then you guys shouldn't lose any power after they're booted.
Hopefully we'll get a chance to test that, eh?

Take away gross gerrymandering & voter suppression & Republicans will fall big time.

They're gonna suppress the shit out of your illegal alien and dead voters.

They suppressed the vote of eligible voters.

"I though t you assholes cared about the Constitution & fair elections yet here you are supporting cheating. Typical fake patriotism we've come to expect from the Trfumpettes.

BS.

Not as low as a loony lefty puke shooting Congressmen IMO.
Until you get on board with the fact, whites are dangerous, violent bitches.....I got nothing to say to you. Yaw keep wanting to label your race by party lines and I know it helps you butt fucks sleep at night, but when Gabby was shot by one of you white lice whores, no one attacked you right winged bitches.....you people are long long long long overdue for some good ol fashion ass kickin...and its comin, via Trump

Yep. Republican Scalise is keeping it real low, for he lies in a hospital bed in serious condition.
And Gabby kept it low to bitch, as she walks around like a fuckin zombie...next victim bullshit comment!!

Yep. Republican Scalise is keeping it real low, for he lies in a hospital bed in serious condition.
And Gabby kept it low to bitch, as she walks around like a fuckin zombie...next victim bullshit comment!!
LOL You didn't complain when victim Gabby's zombie act appeared on dem ads.

It's not funny what happened to Gifford or Scalise.

Btw Triggered, Gifford's shooter was a leftist.

Of course the shooting victims aren't funny. But triggered's unhinged talk is.

Until you get on board with the fact, whites are dangerous, violent bitches.....I got nothing to say to you. Yaw keep wanting to label your race by party lines and I know it helps you butt fucks sleep at night, but when Gabby was shot by one of you white lice whores, no one attacked you right winged bitches.....you people are long long long long overdue for some good ol fashion ass kickin...and its comin, via Trump
Are the thug niggas murdering other thug niggas by the thousands every year in black hoods everywhere in America dangerous violent bitches too?

Are the thug niggas murdering other thug niggas by the thousands every year in black hoods everywhere in America dangerous violent bitches too?
As if your pathetic white trash eating ass give a rats fuck about nigga's killing nigga's? See that's the problem I have with you white whores....stressing over nigga violence, while you nuts run around the country shootin mf's cause you don't like something...motherfucka please!Q!

And yet every gotdamned thing I post, bitch you on it......LOLOLOLO

As if your pathetic white trash eating ass give a rats fuck about nigga's killing nigga's? See that's the problem I have with you white whores....stressing over nigga violence, while you nuts run around the country shootin mf's cause you don't like something...motherfucka please!Q!

Geez, could you act more "ghetto"? The one that shot Gabby Giffords was a leftard, the one that shot Scalise was a leftard. As far as you claiming "you people are long overdue" for an asskicking? By whom????

Your problem (among many others) is that you are totally stuck in the "left versus right paradigm" and you live vicariously through the victories of a communist party that doesn't give a shit about you. When leftards lose, you take it personally and look for excuses as to why your ideology was rejected. You are one of the sheeple......no doubt about that.

And yet every gotdamned thing I post, bitch you on it......LOLOLOLO
Clearly, you have a lavish fantasy life.

Forum List

Back