Just Hours After Terrorist Attacks on Jews and Christians, NBC Decides to Trash Bible

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The left are pushing for Kristallnacht 2.

“It’s been said before, but this is why Trump won. The beltway elitist sneering at people who just want to live their lives and worship God how they want turns off vast swaths in the middle of the country. This garbage may play in Brooklyn, but people elsewhere hate it. For Todd to do this segment while Orthodox Jews are still lying in hospital beds with stab wounds is just disgusting. Trump has broken these people and one day I think they are going to regret how absolutely ridiculous they became in response to his presidency.”

Just Hours After an Anti-Semitic Stabbing Spree, NBC's Chuck Todd Decides to Trash the Bible

Chucky is clearly a government controlled propagandist. His job is to divide Americans. Why anyone would listen to a word that disgusting little weasel says, is beyond me.

“It’s been said before, but this is why Trump won. The beltway elitist sneering at people who just want to live their lives and worship God how they want turns off vast swaths in the middle of the country. This garbage may play in Brooklyn, but people elsewhere hate it. For Todd to do this segment while Orthodox Jews are still lying in hospital beds with stab wounds is just disgusting. Trump has broken these people and one day I think they are going to regret how absolutely ridiculous they became in response to his presidency.”

Just Hours After an Anti-Semitic Stabbing Spree, NBC's Chuck Todd Decides to Trash the Bible
Kristallnacht 2?
For calling a fairy tale a fairy tale?
Lots and lots and lots of people who believe in God KNOW that Noah's Ark didn't happen. It is a story to explain the floods (which did happen) and how man and animals survived it. It is an ancient tale. Have some respect for it being what it is.

It sure as hell has nothing to do with the Jewish people being attacked willy nilly all over the place lately. I'm sure whatever they were praying about, it wasn't Noah's Ark.

Kristallnacht 2?
Lots and lots and lots of people who believe in God KNOW that Noah's Ark didn't happen. It is a story to explain the floods (which did happen) and how man and animals survived it. It is an ancient tale. Have some respect for it being what it is.

It sure as hell has nothing to do with the Jewish people being attacked willy nilly all over the place lately. I'm sure whatever they were praying about, it wasn't Noah's Ark.
Oh goody, another Bible lesson from a God hater.

Kristallnacht 2?

What in that post makes you think that?

Kristallnacht 2?

What in that post makes you think that?
Nothing. Everyone who considers religious documents ‘fairy tales’ takes that religion seriously.

I seriously doubt that everyone who is objecting to what Chuck Todd said takes all religious writings that exist very seriously and literally. People across the world have come up with various stories to explain their experiences and those of their ancestors. There are several versions of the flood story
The Great Flood: Babylonian version - Livius

This thread is just another sob story, which even says in the header that Christians were attacked. What Christians were attacked?

Forum List

Back