Just give them their fucking wall. I bet a good deal could be made.

‘Getting something’ in exchange for a waste of money and resources doesn’t ‘justify’ that waste of money and resources.

Unfortunate but true of most congressional bills negotiated before passing though

Opposition to a ‘wall’ on the Southern border is perfectly appropriate and warranted given the fact such a ‘wall’ won’t work

Not as effective as addressing immigration legalities that exist either w/o teeth. w/ loopholes like daca, or simply unenforced.

~S~

Global warming is BS anyway.

Doesn't matter. I bet one day solar will be better than fossil fuels, or at the very least competitive. We should develop it more regardless of AGW.

And AOC is a young idealist. The left loves her because of where her heart is. They forgive her for being young and naive.

When I graduated from architectural design in 1976, we were told that solar was "the next big thing", and that using it effectively was "right around the corner".

That was 43 years ago, and billions of dollars. I won't be holding my breath.

Mark

Doesn't matter. I bet one day solar will be better than fossil fuels, or at the very least competitive. We should develop it more regardless of AGW.

And AOC is a young idealist. The left loves her because of where her heart is. They forgive her for being young and naive.

When I graduated from architectural design in 1976, we were told that solar was "the next big thing", and that using it effectively was "right around the corner".

Mark

It has gotten a lot better since then. It's still improving at a remarkable rate.

Mark

It has gotten a lot better since then. It's still improving at a remarkable rate.

Solar and wind have a problem. When the sun isn't shining and the wind isn't blowing, you have no energy. And the only way to ensure power during those times is batteries. Lots and lots and lots of expensive, ecology damaging batteries.

Mark

Mark

Appeasing the right with their ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate won’t solve anything.

Indeed, it will incite conservatives to make even more ridiculous, bad faith demands in an effort to advance their failed, wrongheaded agenda.

Mark

Appeasing the right with their ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate won’t solve anything.

Indeed, it will incite conservatives to make even more ridiculous, bad faith demands in an effort to advance their failed, wrongheaded agenda.

Are you for completely open borders?

Mark

Mark

And helps to keep illegals who are abused by each other, criminals and drugs out of our country. It hasn’t got completely out of control, because we has measures in place to deal with the problem. You dims are like little children, as you don’t know what is a determinant to you. If you got what you wanted, which is completely open borders, then you would be livid about that. It would be too late. The money spent on illegals is staggering, compared to what is identified by law enforcement for security. All of your wacko leaders wanted security, and are on film backing it previously. It’s just that Trump is for it, and doing something about it that makes it wrong. Your fake leadership is living a life of luxury, and don’t want the gravy train to end. Full term abortions and fake green deals are ridiculous. This global warming crap is a fake crisis. What is your platform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back