Just Deserts!

Founder

Feb 3, 2010
Face Facts:

We have NO effective punishments for politicians in office, other than not reelecting them, and that is no punishment whatsoever, but rather a favor to them. What is needed in CREDIBLE punishment for their poor conduct in office.

Prevention could start with paying them NO salary, and NO pension, and NO benefits. Then they cannot "retire" after 3 years on the job with their full salary for life, and laugh at us boobs who gave it to them.

As for trying and punishing them for their harm to the country. The Treason Statutes would seem appropriate. We would need to convene grand juries to investigate and arrest these politicians at all levels of government.

And then when found guilty of voting against the national interest they need to be charged with treason, arrested, and tried, and when found guilty, taken out and shot by a firing squad.

Then, and only then, will we have a chance to have good government. Sorry, but there is no other way.

They don't fear defeat for reelection, they don't fear censure, they only fear death by firing squad for their multiple Treasons. This would, of course, also include forfeiture of all wealth belonging to them and their family, and the conviction of all family and associates around them as accessories both before and after the fact of their treasonous conduct.

This may sound hard to do, but it can be done under our Constitution, and laws, when, and if, the people have the will to do it. It is way overdue.

With all the ranting and raving I read and hear about Politicians and their crimes, it would seem someone would be interested in actually doing something about it instead of just whining and crying.

Do any of you have the stomach to actually advocate punishing these criminals? What would be a fair punishment for bankrupting a nation, and throwing millions out of work?

Last edited:
I don't think it has to do with having the stomach for it...it's more likely that we don't have the time. We would be in disciplinary process 24/7 because EVERY politician would be guilty of something.

Founder said:
With all the ranting and raving I read and hear about Politicians and their crimes, it would seem someone would be interested in actually doing something about it instead of just whining and crying.

Many would but the post 9-11 psyops has them too misinformed and confused after 50 years of media manipulation and division to act in unity.

I cannot see that enough impetous exists with any other issue to impel a change.

BTW, I like your perspective. Reasonable and fundamental to human society throughout history. Since the dumbing down of America the exact situation you describe has been promoted and even imposed by the same entities that conducted the dumbing down.

The laws we have cannot be enforced, and that is the issue.

The government has been infiltrated. Time to purify.

Here is how its done. Americans are too fearful, confused and indulgent to even begin, . . . but this is it.

Citizens demand strict Constitutionally correct performance from courts enmasse.

Football, basketball and other frivolous amusements are forgotten UNTIL courts functionm to the letter of the law. This means that EACH hearing of a very few but critical cases are attended by a minimum of 20,000 people outside the court house. Citizens with an understanding of the law in the audience listen to the proceedings and exit to update the people outside via citizens band radio on a regular basis.

The judge doesn't get to leave until he recognizes, follows and upholds the law.

That is the first step.

Anything less is NEGLECT. If the judge leaves without following the law an emergency election is assembled and the judge is removed and replaced.

Laws controlling judical immunity are upheld strictly. OFFICIAL DISCRETION is returned and only when exercizing it do judges have immunity.

OFFICIAL DISCRETION means, "always rightful and lawful".

Why would we make anyone an official if they were going to do less than that?

you are right. have you ever paid the $30,000 in back child support you were sentenced to jail time for not paying? maybe you should worry about following the law yourself before worrying about others. :cuckoo:

Step One in my view, is to gather a handful of people who would say, Yes, to this general situation. It could be as few as 5 or 10.

Then with these 10 in hand, they could soon be ten thousand more. That's the way it works, and has worked all through history.

Just like you build a house one brick at a time, and not all the bricks at one time, you build, or rebuild, the sinews of a nation the exact same way.

But you can't even lay the first brick without a Plan, a Blueprint if you will. So a Plan is first, going out the gate, for any venture, even a business venture.

The Plan belongs to no one, because no one can own a Plan, so it belongs to the whole people. Now, I have search high and low throughout the entire nation through every conservative and religious organization and have found among all 5-10 thousand of them not one single comprehensive plan for victory of any sort.

If anyone can find such a plan please let me know as I would love to see it. This search includes all our favorite organizations. The NRA, the RNC, the FRC, Beck, Hannity, Rush and on and on and on. Yes, there is not one single Plan among all of them.

So, I took it upon myself to see if the beginnings of the beginning of a Plan could be written by me, and I found it really very easy, at least for me.

Now it is not a perfect plan, and it can be, and should be, modified and added to, and that is fine, but it is a Plan, and if it were the worst Plan on earth it would be better than any other Plan, because no other Plan exists. OK?

Here are a couple of the plans I wrote: www.ConservativeVictoryPlan.WordPress.Com and www.Precinct.Weebly.Com

Now if you can't sign onto these plans, let me know what Plan you want to sign onto and we can work together to perfect it. I read what all of you write and it all has some merit, excepting only the Liberal viewpoints which are basically anti-American, and anti-God which is where I draw the no-compromise line.

Cheers....:clap2:

Last edited:
Hi Founder:

Face Facts:

We have NO effective punishments for politicians in office, other than not reelecting them, and that is no punishment whatsoever, but rather a favor to them. What is needed in CREDIBLE punishment for their poor conduct in office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxNSohROk]A Message For Bought-And-Paid-For U.S. Politicians[/ame]

Stupid Americans allow more than 40,000 Corrupt Washington Lobbyists to bribe our Bought-And-Paid-For Corrupt Politicians, so enjoy the result ... idiots (#1-10).

GL,

Terral

Hi Founder:

Face Facts:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdxNSohROk]A Message For Bought-And-Paid-For U.S. Politicians[/ame]

Stupid Americans allow more than 40,000 Corrupt Washington Lobbyists to bribe our Bought-And-Paid-For Corrupt Politicians, so enjoy the result ... idiots (#1-10).

GL,

Terral
hey, how come your not in a FEMA death camp already?

hey, how come your not in a FEMA death camp already?
the government still needs him to tell us all where the chinese ships are that are on the way to invade mexico. the government can't seem to find them without him....

Bribes Given and Taken are two sides of the same coin. We need a fully enforced mandatory sentence of 10 years at hard labor for either giving or receiving a Bribe.

Both ends of the bribery equation need to be given equal sentences, and the law needs to be meticulously enforced. No "gifts" of any sort to pass between anyone and a lawmaker, even a cup of coffee should be covered, and that to include anything of any value.

Even to be caught in each others company should be grounds for investigation. Everyone any elected representative talks to each day should be recorded as to time, duration, and subject of discussion, other than staff and fellow lawmakers, and these records need to be made publicly available to anyone, preferably on the internet.

This short list is just a beginning of the conditions we need to impose by law. Aw, poor things, if they don't want to submit to this scrutiny then they are so welcome to NOT run for office, or resign tomorrow. Don't worry, we have people standing in line willing to serve, who are glad to abide by these rules, and also serve for NO pay as well.

Last edited:

How right you are, that's why we need a new set of laws.

Law #1 - All buildings must have a concrete core.

Law #2 - All such cores must be built with high tensile steel reinforced "Invisicrete". (Accept no substitutes)

Law #3 - Any builders not using these cores must be prosecuted for "misprision of treason".

Law #4 - Government tax money must be used for Chrissy's back child support.

Law #5 - Any tax money left over pays for cake & ice cream for all Americans.

How right you are, that's why we need a new set of laws.

Law #1 - All buildings must have a concrete core.

Law #2 - All such cores must be built with high tensile steel reinforced "Invisicrete". (Accept no substitutes)

Law #3 - Any builders not using these cores must be prosecuted for "misprision of treason".

Law #4 - Government tax money must be used for Chrissy's back child support.

Law #5 - Any tax money left over pays for cake & ice cream for all Americans.
and dont forget we must have access to records from the 1870's to prove that someone can be hypnotized by being winked at ;)

Face Facts:

Prevention could start with paying them NO salary, and NO pension, and NO benefits. Then they cannot "retire" after 3 years on the job with their full salary for life, and laugh at us boobs who gave it to them.

As for trying and punishing them for their harm to the country. The Treason Statutes would seem appropriate. We would need to convene grand juries to investigate and arrest these politicians at all levels of government.

And then when found guilty of voting against the national interest they need to be charged with treason, arrested, and tried, and when found guilty, taken out and shot by a firing squad.

Then, and only then, will we have a chance to have good government. Sorry, but there is no other way.

They don't fear defeat for reelection, they don't fear censure, they only fear death by firing squad for their multiple Treasons. This would, of course, also include forfeiture of all wealth belonging to them and their family, and the conviction of all family and associates around them as accessories both before and after the fact of their treasonous conduct.

This may sound hard to do, but it can be done under our Constitution, and laws, when, and if, the people have the will to do it. It is way overdue.

Why is it that all you crybabies keep looking at the shiney object? There is really only one problem in our government and our relationship with our representatives.

We have taken the adventure of capitalism nearly to its logical conclusion. If everything is for sale then even our dreams, our responsibilities...our heritage..is for sale to the highest bidder. Worse than that the right to bid has gone to the highest bidder.

The real problem we face is the truth. We are weak minded as a nation. We are easily lead away from the path of moral and political righteousness.

If these wacky militia types wanted to fix all that ailes our country they could hardly do better than go down to K Street in DC and slit the throats of every single lobbiest.

Everyone knows deep down that money and corruption is the evil..the enemy of our nation.

Instead we whine about who took what and who spent our treasury. Sure when the dust settles all the "murderers/patriots" would be convicted,,, but the message they would post up high where even the most treasonous could not help but read clearly is that enough is enough..by god enough.

Just sayin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm1-jPEAe9s]YouTube - Tracy Chapman - Talkin' Bout A Revolution[/ame]

The Bible says that, "Love of Money is the Root of ALL Evil, " and that is so. Not money, mind you, but LOVE of Money. Once a people come to love money more than anything, and that is the case today, then you get the worst of everything falling on your head.

The only chance to defeat that is to go back to being a relatively moral nation, and that would mean a Great Awakening, like we had in 1760, which fueled the American War for Independence.

There is absolutely no other way to avert the looming disaster. This nation is so greedy that the old folks would sell their grandchildren into slavery to get 5 dollars more on their SS check each month. That is just how low EVERYONE has sunk.

The way back can only be religious. Anyone who is not religious is not, and cannot be, a Conservative.

Last edited:
fiz said:
Christophera said:

you are right. have you ever paid the $30,000 in back child support you were sentenced to jail time for not paying? maybe you should worry about following the law yourself before worrying about others.

Posters that cannot recognize the violations of law aiding in concealing felony mass murder and treason have no standing.

You cannot recognize Constitutional rights of citizens either.

The Sheriff is basically ashamed of their own performance but at LEAST were standup enough to identify which superior directed them to violate my civil rights.

subdengif.gif

It is clear from the working the county counsel asked the Sheriff to lie.

The records were in the counties posssion a year earlier.

skuse.jpg

This act estopped the county from using law to collect. They kid has ALWAYS been fine except that the ex used the system to retaliate against me and that deprived him of my guidence, something against the law. That is becoming a problem perhaps.

WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html
CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html
MOTION QUASH CONTEMPT, ESTOPPEL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html
estopped

Forum List

Back