Just a quick question...

I could make the same claim about many of those claiming to support Michael Brown and Eric Garner.
You might be right, but a lot of the same people that back the cops over the Brown and Garner incidents, say we're in a police state when the cops' victims are white. There's still a lot of racism raising its ugly head in the USofA.

I could make the same claim about many of those claiming to support Michael Brown and Eric Garner.
You might be right, but a lot of the same people that back the cops over the Brown and Garner incidents, say we're in a police state when the cops' victims are white. There's still a lot of racism raising its ugly head in the USofA.

Yes and once the far left grows up, much of that will disappear.

But we'll still have you to hold the fort. :cool-45:

But we'll still have you to hold the fort. :cool-45:

Once again proving my comments!

"Once the far left grows up, much of that will disappear."

I love this OP! The dummy says that he has a question....and then posts an image of someone else asking the question. So...the OP didn't really come up with this question. He copied it.

Fantastic!

Forum List

Back