US Police Officer Shoots Teenager Who Attacked Him With a Machete

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
A 17-year-old teenager was killed in California after he attacked a policeman with a machete.

1)I hope that nobody in America is going to start talks about police brutality after this case?
2)IMO American society is sick. No one country in civilized world has such a big number of social problems. Even in the wild East Europe and The South East Asia people don't need to use food stamps.
3)Why did press focus on this case? It's a typical stuff. A cop killed a criminal. The End.

A 17-year-old teenager was killed in California after he attacked a policeman with a machete.

1)I hope that nobody in America is going to start talks about police brutality after this case?
2)IMO American society is sick. No one country in civilized world has such a big number of social problems. Even in the wild East Europe and The South East Asia people don't need to use food stamps.
3)Why did press focus on this case? It's a typical stuff. A cop killed a criminal. The End.
you are supposed to post that link.....

Photos You May Not Have Seen Iranian Civil Plane Shot Down By US Navy - Iran s View Iran s View

That's an Iranian site, but I wanted posters to see the photos.
This civilians airliner was in Iranian airspace, but near an American navy ship that was in Iranian waters illegally.

Have something from an American.

Unspoken Story of US Downing Iran Air Flight 655 Sputnik International

I'm sorry history is anti American but, if you didn't do this shit, it wouldn't be.

I am happy that the police officer did what he needed to do to come home that night.
Yup.

Forum List

Back