Jussie Smollett's 3,500 check text to brother before alleged attack obtained by abc news

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jussie Smollett's $3,500 check, texts to brothers before alleged attack obtained by ABC News
ABC News has obtained a copy of a $3,500 check apparently written by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to Abimbola Osundairo, one of the two brothers who police say helped stage an attack on Smollett in Chicago last month.

It was so heart warming to watch you liberal leftist c word look like the biggest bunch of idiots ever when you went off in the assholes defense only to be defending a dum fk liar whose so dumb the a. hole got caught. That's your typical Trump hater.

If its being reported by ABC News, its fake news.....

You believe anything the lamestream lib media tells you....pathetic...

You are a Trump hater logic left u move along.
and you are too delusional and stupid to even understand the larger point I just made...

But I don't expect much from a Trumper other than to prove me right without knowing it...

Here is another ABC News story that I am sure you will disbelieve since it doesn't fit your bias...

Video: New report claims Trump directed Cohen to lie

And in your report is the word “claims” from unnamed sources, rather than proven evidence.

In the Jussie story, they have actual evidence- texts and copy of the check.

You are a Trump hater logic left u move along.
and you are too delusional and stupid to even understand the larger point I just made...

But I don't expect much from a Trumper other than to prove me right without knowing it...

Here is another ABC News story that I am sure you will disbelieve since it doesn't fit your bias...

Video: New report claims Trump directed Cohen to lie

Forum List

Back