July 27, 2009: FEMA Bio-Terror Wargames And Martial Law

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All with Octoldit mentioned:

July 27, 2009 represents the optimum time for the New World Order “Plan” to go ‘hot’ for bringing the USA under Martial Law (my Topic) and the day that American Survivalists (my Topic) should expect the crap to hit the fan. Everyone preparing for the worst and hoping for the best should mark July 27, 2009 on your calendar, because this represents the day that all the pieces on the New World Order Chessboard will be in place (my Warning Posts #6 and #8).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlwHIjG0Q1I&feature=related"]!!!!Warning: U.S. Govt Secretly Preparing For Martial Law!!!![/ame]

The Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my Topic) is scheduled to mutate into a Genocidal MONSTER on July 21, 2009 (my warning posts #133 and #134), which just happens to coincide with the FEMA Bio-Terrorism Exercises using more than one Million Foreign Troops on Monday July 27, 2009.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_7mPS6TzEA&NR=1]Red Alert: Pandemic Level 6 Declared[/ame]

Everyone should realize that FEMA and the City of New York and the Justice Department were engaged in similar FEMA Bio-Terrorism Exercises during the 9/11 attacks (story), which was only one of Five Wargame Exercises (story) providing a cover for the 9/11 Inside Job. These wargames allow the inside-job bad guys to involve components of the U.S. Military and National Guard in their “Plan” to bring the USA under Martial Law, as patriots inside the USA are classified as domestic insurgents.

Infowars.com Story

Missouri National Guard Train to Kill “Militia Insurgents” in Exercise

[FONT=&quot]Kurt Nimmo[/FONT] Infowars
July 3, 2009

The Missouri National Guard is training to engage in combat with “militia” groups, according to the News Tribune.

“During the battalion’s annual training exercise, eight members of the Jefferson City-based unit, acting as a fictitious militant group, attempted to disrupt the battalion’s operations through attacks and harassment. The battalion’s other two units, the Kansas City-based 205th Area Support Medical Company, and the Springfieldbased 206th Area Support Medical Company, fended off the attacks while performing their medical duties,” the newspaper reported on June 30.

The article was written by Silas Allen, a journalist with the Pentagon. In 2006, the Pentagon officially announced it would declare psychological warfare on the American people by planting propaganda in the corporate media and the Allen article is a less than covert part of this process.

An earlier article written by Silas Allen, also posted on the News Tribune website, details a Missouri National Guard unit practicing basic convoy operations during a training exercise in the Black Hills of South Dakota on June 14. During the exercise, an “insurgent group” with “a reputation for harassing convoys with ambushes and improvised explosive devices,” attacks the Guard convoy. “The unit was also told to look out for civilians trying to approach the convoy on the battlefield. The civilians could be working with the insurgent group or could simply have a legitimate complaint,” Allen writes.

The two exercises serve as prime examples of an orchestrated attempt by the government to train soldiers to militarily confront domestic “militia” groups.

In April, a leaked DHS report on “rightwing extremism” said “right-wing militias” will recruit veterans returning from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. “DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from military training and combat,” the report claims. “These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the capabilities of extremists — including lone wolves or small terrorist cells — to carry out violence.”

The corporate media hyped the supposed threat posed by “lone wolves” after white supremacist and probable government operative James von Brunn allegedly attacked the Holocaust museum in Washington. “The lone wolf is what concerns the Washington field office, what concerns the FBI the most,” John Perren, head of the counterterrorism branch at the FBI’s Washington field office, told the Associated Press. (Continued)
The same ‘rogue element’ (my 9/11 Pentagon Topic) that has been working inside our U.S. Govt is brainwashing our children right now using more Military Wargame Exercises in preparation for bringing the USA under Martial Law. The FEMA Bio-Terror Wargame Exercises provide the needed resources of ‘Foreign Troops’ working under the “NATO Flag” to create quarantine perimeters, road blocks and checkpoints in and around every major metropolitan area in the Fascist State of CanAmeriMexico. Once the large cities are locked down, then nobody will be allowed in and nobody will be allowed out and the food supply will dwindle and panic will turn into pandemonium and utter chaos. Anyone caught inside the quarantine perimeter will become the target of Mexican Drug Cartel Gangs, millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals, starving U.S. Citizens and Foreign Troops with orders to kill anybody trying to cross the quarantine lines.

Everyone will be forced to take the CDC/Novavax/Baxter-provided Swine Flu Vaccine that is supposedly ready for We The Sheeple in this month of July (story), even though the Bio-Weapon has yet to mutate and nobody knows the characteristics of the mutating killer strains. The devil will be in the vaccine, because the New World Order Plan includes Global Genocide that reduces the world population down to fewer than 500 million people (Georgia Guidestones). Congress had their Secret Meeting (link) on March 13, 2008 about the USA being brought under Martial Law (link), so your Congressman already knows what is going on.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e78xU7-oCg"]America Under Martial Law[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cMf-sPMqbg&feature=related"]Are You Ready For Martial Law In 2009 Part 1/2[/ame]

Obama is preparing to use FEMA Concentration Camps (video) and all of these resources against American Patriots like Hitler did to the Jews. All of these lines of activity converge between July 21, 2009 and sometime this fall, when the Bio-weapon Virus mutates. However, the bad guys already have the recombinant bio-similar catalyst in their vaccine, which means they can control the virus and the media and begin the New World Order Genocidal “Plan” at any time of their choosing. The time for sending out warnings is almost over and everyone caught without Survival Contingency Plans has a good chance of becoming a casualty of the New World Order.

Related Articles/Videos:

FEMA Martial Law Exercise with Foreign Troops July 1, 2009

Martial Law - Next Flu Pandemic Through A "Red Dawn" Lens

German Troops In USA for MARTIAL LAW TO SEIZE WEAPONS

Octoldit's "Genocide Charges Against WHO and UN" Topic

U.S./Foreign Troops Gearing Up for Martial Law In America

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qftn3xWjUzg&feature=related"]Martial Law Update[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYLd48KzrKw&feature=channel_page"]Virus, Quarantine Zones And Martial Law[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-FCd7Psik&feature=related"]New World Order: Population Reduction[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGeH0b8L5ew&feature=PlayList&p=A76EEC4E78C8668C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22"]Anglo American Flu Genocide[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rATYPYoTDbs"]H1N1/H5N1 Genocida Pandemic Part 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZRUKhYL1Y&NR=1"]June 27 Radiocast - Swine Flu Pandemic - Part 1/6[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJHfIJjlqcQ&feature=related"]Swine/Avian Flu Vaccination Issues Part 1[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
  • Banned
Greetings to All:

Very few people are aware of the fact that FEMA is beginning Bio-Terror Wargame Exercises this Monday July 27, 2009 and that these "Martial Law" Wargames will run through July 31, 2009.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSDMAaYSh18"]Alex Jones TV: FEMA Control Over All 50 States[/ame]

The Texas City News Story that Alex Jones is talking about is here.

KHOU.com/News

[SIZE=+2]Chopper leaves officials clueless

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]09:05 AM CDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]By TJ Aulds / The Daily News[/SIZE] TEXAS CITY — For the second time in less than a month, a low-flying military helicopter had residents scratching their heads. So too were city emergency management officials, the Texas Army National Guard and Joint Terrorism Task Force officials, who said they had no idea what the chopper was up to.

Last month, a similar-looking Chinook helicopter was conducting search and rescue equipment tests in the air space above Texas City. During that testing, the U.S. Army had at least given emergency management officials in Texas City a heads up.

Not this time, Bruce Clawson, the city’s director of homeland security, said.

“I have no idea what they are doing,” he said. “We asked, but they don’t answer to any civilian authority, so they won’t tell us anything.”

A call to the Houston office of the FBI, which coordinates the Joint Terrorism Task Force for the region also hit a dead end. A spokeswoman said agents in the Texas City office of the FBI saw the chopper and suspected it was from at Ellington Field, where some Army National Guard helicopters are based, but had no confirmation that’s where it came from. (Continued)
Information on the bogus "Knock and Talk" violation of your Constitutional Rights is here and here. The World Health Organization and FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security are serving the New World Order House of Rothschild in making preparations to place U.S. Citizens under Martial Law (my Topic) in time for the Bio-Weapon Virus to mutate (my Topic). The time for making Survial Contingency Plans (my Topic) is about to run out.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I'm going to buy one of those old 1950's style nuclear bomb shelter and have it buried in my back yard. Then I'll send the wife to Wal-Mart to buy all the stuff to stock it up, i.e., water, canned foods, playing cards, flash lights, etc. Then I'm going in there and not coming back out until Obama is no longer the President and our world is safe again.:lol:

Not.

• Banned
Hi Dog:

I'm going to buy one of those old 1950's style nuclear bomb shelter and have it buried in my back yard. Then I'll send the wife to Wal-Mart to buy all the stuff to stock it up, i.e., water, canned foods, playing cards, flash lights, etc. Then I'm going in there and not coming back out until Obama is no longer the President and our world is safe again.:lol:

Not.

Thanks for your input to the FEMA Bio-Terror Wargame Topic. You sound like another STUPID American (proof here) without one clue:

FEMA Wargame Update:

July 27, 2009 (tomorrow) marks a very important day in U.S. History when FEMA and the World Health Organization begin Bio-Terror "Medical Martial Law" Wargames inside these United States using between one million and two million Foreign Troops. This information from BirdFlu666.WordPress.com should open a few eyes:

BirdFlu666.com Story

Update on the WHO plan for the take over of the USA from July 27th * Contact has been made to the German army to be involved in the FEMA/WHO take over of the USA from July 27th

By birdflu666

This morning I contacted the German army (Bundeswehr) and am preparing to send them directly a summary of the reasons, evidence and arguments why I believe the entire German population, like the US, and Austrian and Irish, French and Polish — indeed the entire world — population is in extreme danger from these WHO mandated vaccines.

These “vaccines” are classified as bioweapons under EU and US law. They are to contain substances proven to be toxic for a virus proven to come from a lab. The bioweapon vaccines are to be produced by Baxter, Novartis and GSK and forced on the world’s people by WHO in a pandemic emergency under the International Health Regulations 2005.

The Rockefellers and Rothschilds through their agents in governments (such as John Rockefeller) and in institutional investment funds (such as Arlene Rockefeller) have been systematically funneling billions of dollars into this “private” bioweapons programme since the S.666 bioweapons Senate Bill of 2003.

Baxter, Novartis and GSK sit on the vaccine advisory board of WHO.
Two WHO memos from 1972 prove that WHO has been working on turning vaccines into killers using injections first to weaken the immunse system, then to load it with a live virus, and then to cause inflammation and a cytokine storm.

I note that German troops are to be used in the “martial law” exercise by the FEMA and Homeland Security, controlled by WHO interests, which is to be carried out on American soil on July 27th, and which looks very much like a take over of the USA. (Continued)
Now sit back in your chair and try to reason within yourself about what is really going on here:

1. Congress had their "Secret Meeting" on March 13, 2008 (link) concerning these very "Martial Law" Exercises that includes herding U.S. Citizens into Halliburton-built FEMA REX 84 Concentration/Death Camps (link).

2. These WHO/FEMA/Homeland Security Biological Wargames mirror the FEMA/Justice Department/NY City Tripod 2 Bio-Terror Wargames (link) carried out during the 9/11 attacks.

3. These Bio-Terror Wargames include the use of more than one million Foreign Troops in what is characterized as "An Invasion" (story).

4. You are hearing almost nothing about these events from the major media outlets, just like you never head about the five wargames (story) that acted as a cover for the 9/11 Inside-job attacks.

5. The U.S. Govt/Military is gearing up for placing you under Martial Law (story) and preparing mass graves (story). The article continues, saying,

I can assure all Americans, no German soldier who knows what is really going on will be ready to participate in this planned take over and genocide in FEMA camps of a freedom-loving people and a free county based on the rule of law according to the US Constitution and no German, Austrian or Irish soldier who knows what is going on will be ready to be misused by WHO, the Rockefellers and Rothschilds to provide the military cover for FEMA to commit genocide while their own people are being given the same toxic injections in autumn.
6. The key here is that these Foreign Troops have no idea what is really going on, but they will follow the orders of their Rockefeller/Rothschild handlers when the crap hits the proverbial fan here in the USA.

7. The world is currently in a Level 6 Pandemic (story) and the Bio-Weapon Virus (my Topic) is spreading six times faster than any influenza virus in history.

8. The Rothschild/Illuminati Goal is to reduce the Global Population to below 500 Million people (story + Georgia Guidestones). The article continues:

Marine Drew Malone Raines is preparing a 7-page summary of the evidence that this mass forced vaccination is a covert WHO bioweapons operation against the people of the US and the world.
9. Mass Forced Vaccinations for the current H1N1 Lab-Created Bio-Weapon Virus are in the works (story and story).

10. H1N1 Vaccination is a Eugenics Weapon for Mass Extermination (story).

The simple math says that the Rothschild/WHO New World Order Elites are right on schedule with their Global Depopulation Plan that is making ready to enter into 'hot mode,' even if these FEMA Bio-Terror Wargame Exercises turn out to be a desensitizing campaign for bigger things later this fall. The USA is just one 'event' away from declaring Martial Law and the Bio-Weapon Virus can mutate at any time and begin killing millions and millions of people to become that 'event.' Since the catalyst for initiating the 'event' is already in the possession of the New World Order Bio-Terrorists (Baxter/CDC doctors), the Genocidal Maniacs can control 'when' the virus mutates 'and' have all the tools in place for carrying out their Genocidal Plans right now.

All of the evidence seems to indicate that these FEMA Exercises represent a dry run for Medical Martial Law later this fall, but we should keep a close eye on what is happening all around us through the upcoming week with so many Foreign Troops running around. These four points from the article are very important:

The people of the US are armed and therefore must be overcome by stealth.

It is alleged any WHO plan to take over the USA involves deception and divide-and-rule tactics.

For WHO to succeed, they must get the people of the US to start firing on the foreign UN soldiers and so spark a conflagration. This will allow FEMA and Homeland, operating independently under WHO, to start a programme of genocide, rounding up people and taking them to camps.

The foreign UN soldiers will be conducting a military exercise and so not under orders to fire on civilians. Remember most of them will not know what is going on and will follow orders.
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral.

Why?

What is the motivation for this, exactly?

To control the nation?

Don't they ALREADY control this nation?

Greetings to All:

Very few people are aware of the fact that FEMA is beginning Bio-Terror Wargame Exercises this Monday July 27, 2009 and that these "Martial Law" Wargames will run through July 31, 2009.

Alex Jones TV: FEMA Control Over All 50 States

The Texas City News Story that Alex Jones is talking about is here.

KHOU.com/News

[SIZE=+2]Chopper leaves officials clueless

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]09:05 AM CDT on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]By TJ Aulds / The Daily News[/SIZE] TEXAS CITY — For the second time in less than a month, a low-flying military helicopter had residents scratching their heads. So too were city emergency management officials, the Texas Army National Guard and Joint Terrorism Task Force officials, who said they had no idea what the chopper was up to.

Last month, a similar-looking Chinook helicopter was conducting search and rescue equipment tests in the air space above Texas City. During that testing, the U.S. Army had at least given emergency management officials in Texas City a heads up.

Not this time, Bruce Clawson, the city’s director of homeland security, said.

“I have no idea what they are doing,” he said. “We asked, but they don’t answer to any civilian authority, so they won’t tell us anything.”

A call to the Houston office of the FBI, which coordinates the Joint Terrorism Task Force for the region also hit a dead end. A spokeswoman said agents in the Texas City office of the FBI saw the chopper and suspected it was from at Ellington Field, where some Army National Guard helicopters are based, but had no confirmation that’s where it came from. (Continued)
Information on the bogus "Knock and Talk" violation of your Constitutional Rights is here and here. The World Health Organization and FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security are serving the New World Order House of Rothschild in making preparations to place U.S. Citizens under Martial Law (my Topic) in time for the Bio-Weapon Virus to mutate (my Topic). The time for making Survial Contingency Plans (my Topic) is about to run out.

GL,

Terral
Alex Jones is a great American patriot and tells the Truth everyday about what is happening to our country.

Did I miss the news of when the swine flu became a monstrous murdering flu?

That doesn't happen until tomorrow.

I'm sure we'll know. Millions of people will be out dying in the streets by mid-afternoon, and 1 million foreign troops will be inciting shootouts with US citizens in the streets of our cities by supper time. I'm using Eastern standard time, of course, so the west coast will be a bit behind. By the time Jeopardy airs in California, the entire Eastern and central time zones will be under seige.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM]YouTube - A Perfect Circle - Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the...[/ame]

The animation kind of sum's up the general idea of why edict.

It's for money and to keep control and power. That's all it is ever for.

Let me ask everyone questions? If the malicious conspiracies could be true and people started knowing about them and questioning them, do you think that the "sheep" will not question the motives that they see leading powers are moving to if there wasn't someone to oppose and always paint a picture? If you sat as the real minority the elite, would you every now and then worry that their are too many people and if you are keeping secrets as suggested by so many and have so many opposers that think they have been fooled, do you think you might be uneasy?

To all the people that come and combat these conspiracy idea's that are extreme and truely evil I haven't had any good reason at all not to see it the way of the CT author's describes it. No one has conveinced me in this information war on who is really right or who is really wrong.

The beauty is that a majority of the scholastic and underground information is second, third, fourth and a billion generations being passed on without any real empirical evidience for either side really hear say. We can not say that the government backed appropriate material is legit either. This is why we question.

We want answers, we want a better way of life instead of a forced conditioned one that make you have to be part of an economy for basic survival. This is a shitty way to be happy. True happiness is what you make it but forcing a method of use by controlling all the resources is uncalled for and makes Million misserable becuase we have to work on a tread mill that never stops unless you get ahead. Too much competition doesn't create in this case it is destroying. Logically if you want advancement you and your team would have to have the same vision, the same focus on what to achieve, the same mindset would need to be shared with the participants. So tell me where is this going to end up? A world at war, monopolies controlling the resources, ill informed people on all ends of the spectrum. It's like a long drunk night out that will never end and every where you go there are road blocks in your way, law officals saying your bad and trying to arrest you, you have all these people judging you tell you what to do, the way life is, man it's circus out there. The government doesn't need to tell you what to do becuase the zombies(sheep) force you back to do it anyways.

I just look as the control power as what it really is, I don't make excuse's for it. I understand it, I know it's use and how it operates and the outcome it achieve's. We all do but some of us rather not take responsibility and be rightous and make their own opinions and stand for themselves. They would just hope it get's better for them. Now with this I am not calling for anarchy and what ever portait the media has painted in your mind of what the would be like without this governments management, but I am asking for you to want to make life better for you and everyone else. All it take's if you to want to make a difference in the world and help figure out how to solve hunger, a way to eliminate the necessity of basic survival, a way to cure disease, a world where everyone can be the winners and elitiest. A place of true prosperity for all.

We all have big dreams and never think they can be possible becuase of the way we have to go about doing them, registering them, getting them approved by the controlling powers.

This is complete out of the BOX, the BOX is what was created. It capture's your mind to stay in the working ways that you are on and have been on. You can't make the world a better place's if the old one is never left behind.

There is a change in the world rather you like it or not and I forsee many things changing. You can be one the ones that get to decide. You just have to want it.

Last edited:
Did I miss the news of when the swine flu became a monstrous murdering flu?

Yes. Don't feel bad, you're not alone. :)

I guess those scientists that made it will have to make a new strain more prone to kill us.

How embarrassing, throwing the time table off like that.

Just for you terrel I will get an extra 30 round mag out for my M1 Carbine so if they show Up I can have 60 rounds for it ready instead of 30. Of course for the M1 Garand I have 19 8 round clips ready. Those can stay always loaded. magazines are such a drag you can not just leave them loaded.

Almost lunch time and I've barely sneezed, let alone coughed. The sneeze was no doubt due to my summer allergies kicking in, but I suppose you never know.

I was out running errands earlier and I didn't seen anyone dying in the streets yet, but I admittedly forgot to be on the lookout for it so I may very well have just missed it.

Unless this thing really starts to pick up soon and go hot, we may be looking at having to push back the timetable to Terral's autumn schedule instead.

OMG!

There are hundreds of Germans in front of my house!

They are all wearing leiderhosen and drinking heavily but I'm sure this is the invasion Terral has warned us about!

GAAAAAAAGH! It's happening! It's happening!

OMG!

There are hundreds of Germans in front of my house!

They are all wearing leiderhosen and drinking heavily but I'm sure this is the invasion Terral has warned us about!

GAAAAAAAGH! It's happening! It's happening!

You'll have to take the Python way out!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg]YouTube - Holy Grail - Killer Bunny[/ame]

Greetings to All:

This massive Bio-Terror Simulation using more than a million foreign troops is happening right now on U.S. soil and no major media outlet is covering the story . . .

Massive US Terrorism Simulation Involving Foreign Agencies Begins Today

Mainstream media AWOL again as huge drill begins nationwide

Steve Watson
Infowars.net

Monday, July 27, 2009

A huge simulation coordinated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has begun today with no mainstream media coverage at all.​

The security exercise known as National Level Exercise 09 (NLE 09) will last for five days and will involve foreign security officials working in conjunction with the US military, as well as Federal, State, Local Tribal and Private Sector representatives.​

According to a factsheet in the recesses of the FEMA website, the agency will host National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) on July 27 through July 31, 2009: (Continued)

Remember that Henry Kissinger told President Medvedev that the Americans will be disarmed by September (story), which means the New World Order "Plan" is about to go into 'hot mode' one way or the other . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral, you want to tell us why FEMA doesn't have Germany listed as a foreign contributor in these exercises?

According to you and some blogs, Germany is the MAIN PLAYER. Why would they intentionally leave the biggest contributor off of the list of contributors?

I'm not being facetious with this question, I'm asking it dead seriously.

Funny I have not seen a single foreign troop. No arrests, no round ups, no Martial law, nothing. Did I miss it? Here I was ready to start shooting and nothing happened.

Or is the round up so secret no one even realizes it is happening?

Forum List

Back