Julie Powell dead at age 49

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Another one bites the dust. Died of cardiac arrest.

She was one of the lovely folks that wished death for “anti-vaxxers”.
15DD1678-74B8-4226-B141-956A167485F5.jpeg

View attachment 719738

It's an awful thing she said there. But even so...these early deaths, and sudden, are horrid.

I'm so, so grateful neither my husband nor I got the vaccines. Geez

In the last week....

Two more cases of I have heard about of recurring cancer. One after 15 years of remission; one after successful treatment and remission.

They can't hide this for much longer. I only wonder the lengths they will go to distract.

View attachment 719738

Wow, she was a real hater.

Still, may she rest in peace.

View attachment 719738

Yep, that Covid vaccine killed another person.

There are thousands and thousands dying and all the defenders can say is "nuh-uh".

Last edited:

View attachment 719738

Awww...

View attachment 719738

Justice.

In the last week....

Two more cases of I have heard about of recurring cancer. One after 15 years of remission; one after successful treatment and remission.

They can't hide this for much longer. I only wonder the lengths they will go to distract.
They'll be getting around to it. we're already at the stage where they are asking for covid amnesty/forgiveness. No apology just let's move on shall we?? no.

Here's what is ironic...

She said those mean things about people who would not vaxx...hoping for and celebrating their deaths.

She developed Hairy Black Tongue. Look it up in images.

What's God's word say about the tongue. wicked, uncontrollable. That it sets things on fire.

In the last week....

Hide what? The fact that you anti-vaxxers blame shit on the vaccine with zero evidence?

Hide what? The fact that you anti-vaxxers blame shit on the vaccine with zero evidence?

The funeral business is booming, 15% over what they would have predicted for 2019. My coworker's brother "died suddenly" of a heart attack. My coworker's doctor advised her NOT to get any more boosters. Ever.

So just keep on calling us anti-vaxxers. We are right.

Forum List

Back