Julian Assange: The 2011 60 Minutes Interview

This is way back before the Democrats lost their minds.

You are aware, are you not, that Obama and his AG did nothing to Assange, but it was the Tramp and his AG that did, I do not understand why he is wanted for something in 2010 and not wanted for aiding and abetting Russia in the 2016 campaign.

As Hillary said, Assange is only here to provide answers.

Q. Who gave you the DNC emails?
A. Seth Rich

This is way back before the Democrats lost their minds.

You are aware, are you not, that Obama and his AG did nothing to Assange, but it was the Tramp and his AG that did, I do not understand why he is wanted for something in 2010 and not wanted for aiding and abetting Russia in the 2016 campaign.

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Trump's victory has changed everything.....:04:
Including the decision to prosecute Assange.

Who's side is Trump really on?

His side.

And if his side means the destruction of America...that's fine with him (IMO).
America is crumbling from within. We are afflicted with a disease. But it isn't Trump, he is merely a symptom.

I was talking about Trump - not America in general.

But nah...America is not that bad. All she needs a few shifts in philosophy.
Two-tiered healthcare (now it's just a mess), remove the Fed's 'full employment' mandate, embrace fiscal responsibility and bring the troops home/reduce military spending.

Now, there is no guarantee she will make them. But the future can look very bright indeed with just some basic changes.

And with the giant recession that is (IMO) inevitable once this debt bubble pops - I think America will be shocked into smartening up.

Sig is BS.
Care to attempt to explain your ignorant statement ?
snowden3.png

Forum List

Back