Judge strikes down Bathroom Bill at UNC

I see where a Federal judge struck down Obungle's student transgender bathroom policy...cue the LGBT hysteria

Original Thunderbolt24 minutes ago

Fine, then "The People" will enforce the bathroom bill and this judge can shut up.

...i had this contradicting argument with a dingbat in real life who was trying to tell me it was getting better for trannies.

She didn't get that it's worse than ever for us, because dingbats like her have pit the people against us.

The OP needs to actually read the article he misquotes. A temporary blocK that only applies to 3 people.

‘[T]he plaintiffs argued in court papers, "By singling out LGBT people for disfavored treatment and explicitly writing discrimination against transgender people into state law, HB 2 violates the most basic guarantees of equal treatment and the US Constitution."’

Correct.

Government cannot seek to disadvantage a class of persons for no other reason than who they are.

Like Moslems and the FemNazis before them, the LGBTers are bullies forcing their preferences on others whether these others want it or not. The very thing the LGBT community was rebelling against to begin with.

The OP needs to actually read the article he misquotes. A temporary blocK that only applies to 3 people.
Conservatives need to read the Constitution and its case law, where the 14th Amendment prohibits class legislation.

They also need to read Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, prohibiting discrimination based on sex.

These hatful laws are the consequence of fear and ignorance, which then becomes bigotry – bigotry kept alive by conservatives.

Like Moslems and the FemNazis before them, the LGBTers are bullies forcing their preferences on others whether these others want it or not. The very thing the LGBT community was rebelling against to begin with.
It has always been and still is the feminists. All of it.

Conservatives need to read the Constitution and its case law, where the 14th Amendment prohibits class legislation.

They also need to read Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, prohibiting discrimination based on sex.

These hatful laws are the consequence of fear and ignorance, which then becomes bigotry – bigotry kept alive by conservatives.
. You just best be glad that you have a conditioned dumb down audience to preach to these days, because for you that might be ok, but for those you have attempted to make outcast in this nation it is pure reversed bigotry or favoritism of one over another. How can you take a few, and try to oppress or discriminate against the majority in a nation ? It's because you are using the art of false interpretation or the twisting of the Constitution in order to try and fool those who should know better, but you figure that they are the minority now, and that they are ripe for destruction now. Soon the people will wake back up, and your kind will be done fooling the sheep who have been led to the slaughter without resistance.

I can't believe we're even having this discussion in 2016.

It would really freak conservatives out if public places would switch over to unisex bathrooms )like they have in Scandinavia Europe) to solve this issue.

It would really freak conservatives out if public places would switch over to unisex bathrooms )like they have in Scandinavia Europe) to solve this issue.
. What does that do for the bathroom's say in a school locker room or the football stadiums, concert events, and so on and so forth where large diverse groups or crowds assemble ? Otherwise you send your daughter into the restroom assuming that she will be ok in there, but then inside danger lurks about posing as someone or something that it isn't ? You people trying to rip the lid off of Pandora's box, are not going to succeed in this nation. You people actually need some sort of help, because those in this world who are normal, well they are not the ones coming up with this bull crap no matter how hard you try and convince them otherwise to go along with it.. You all are crossing a line in the sand, and it won't work this time. In fact it finally exposes you all as to how messed up you have become, and now the ship is about to sail without you.

They also need to read the law about lewd behavior, such as a grown man pissing in a little girls rest room because he felt like a girl that day.
That isn't fear and ignorance or bigotry. And, if you approve, you are a pervert.

What would be the cost of installing a third bathroom in every public place to placate less than 1% of the US population?

I see where a Federal judge struck down Obungle's student transgender bathroom policy...cue the LGBT hysteria
. Wow, you mean there are judges with common sense anymore ? :party:

I wonder if the Judge was appointed by Obama? He could be making sure that Obama's legacy includes allowing grown men to pee in little girls rest rooms.
. Huh ? The judge was appointed by Bush, and he is trying to stop the insanity to some degree right ? Maybe I'm not understanding what is going on or maybe I'm not interpreting this right. Hmmm.

Forum List

Back