Judge slaps down gavin’s outdoor ban

“Unscientific”

sounds about right
i wish i could get excited about it but ruling against a governor and taking action against his criminal activities is another,thats not enough,he needs to be imprisoned for life otherwise this accomplishs nothing.

jack booted thugs will still enforce it if he tells them too. Just like that skank whore Whitmer has done.

If Newsome was a republicrat the bed wetters would be up in arms about his tyrannical orders.

1607639947464.png

This guy needs to be removed from office. Enough already. What's next? No public restrooms and we all have to wear diapers? Except him, of course. He is exempt.
Just shit in the streets like the rest of the democrooks.
So you see people shiting in the streets where you live? Might wanna move. I have never seen such a thing. Maybe Ohio would be better for you

Even though Republicans have gained four more seats in California, I'm not terribly optimistic, as the Marxists will continue to subvert the election process in anyway possible and the right is just too damn polite to actually fight, beyond verbally objecting.

“Unscientific”

sounds about right
i wish i could get excited about it but ruling against a governor and taking action against his criminal activities is another,thats not enough,he needs to be imprisoned for life otherwise this accomplishs nothing.
I'd rather not

“Unscientific”

sounds about right
I'd rather not have the taxpayer pay for the assholes upkeep, just stand the asshole up against a wall, and shoot the SOB.

Forum List

Back