Judge sets absurd trial date for Trump case

Or any courts that don't ignore Trump's crime and the crimes of Jan 6. Okay. We get it.

You're a Cafeteria Constitutionalist.
So you wait two plus years and THEN bring charges that will tie Trump up in court right in the middle of his campaign and force him to spend millions of dollars...but you come here and claim that this isn't political? You're full of shit, Dante! You know it's political. You know it shouldn't be done to the leading candidate of the opposition party but you on the left don't care about opening a Pandora's box like this one! You're all so GIDDY about having Trump arrested you can't see what an awful precedent this sets!

So you wait two plus years and THEN bring charges
While trump was POTUS, you screamed, LOUDLY, that you can't indict a sitting POTUS.

Well, doing DD, making sure everything is filed correctly, apparently it took 2 years to correctly indict POS45.
What's the problem?

While trump was POTUS, you screamed, LOUDLY, that you can't indict a sitting POTUS.

Well, doing DD, making sure everything is filed correctly, apparently it took 2 years to correctly indict POS45.
What's the problem?
Oh, it took two years to "file" things correctly? That's your excuse? You know EXACTLY why it took this long and it's not because they were crossing t's and dotting i's! You can't admit it though...can you? Just another Democrat lying his ass off.

Oh, it took two years to "file" things correctly? That's your excuse? You know EXACTLY why it took this long and it's not because they were crossing t's and dotting i's! You can't admit it though...can you? Just another Democrat lying his ass off.
What was my LIE?

Takes time to indict ALL the others, and what a load of crooks, and take statements and see who STILL wants to protect the ConMan Don, and whose ready to tell the TRUTH.

POS45 is in real trouble.

What was my LIE?

Takes time to indict ALL the others, and what a load of crooks, and take statements and see who STILL wants to protect the ConMan Don, and whose ready to tell the TRUTH.

POS45 is in real trouble.
It takes two years? Come on, Winco...don't embarrass yourself. You know as well as I do that these lawsuits were delayed so that they would go to trial during the campaign forcing Trump to spend time in court instead of talking to the voters.

It takes two years? Come on, Winco...don't embarrass yourself. You know as well as I do that these lawsuits were delayed so that they would go to trial during the campaign forcing Trump to spend time in court instead of talking to the voters.
He doesn't NEED to campaign, you RWI's have overstated this, trump get STRONGER with every indictment.........right?

SO I guess it was a really shitty indictment strategy on effectively gathering evidence, because......according to you.....it was more important to indict trump earlier, w/out all the evidence, and more important to indict him during a campaign he isn't even campaigning in.

I'm embarrassing you with your shitty logic.

He doesn't NEED to campaign, you RWI's have overstated this, trump get STRONGER with every indictment.........right?

SO I guess it was a really shitty indictment strategy on effectively gathering evidence, because......according to you.....it was more important to indict trump earlier, w/out all the evidence, and more important to indict him during a campaign he isn't even campaigning in.

I'm embarrassing you with your shitty logic.
If this were REALLY about indicting Trump for an alleged "crime" that took place years ago then it could have easily been done within a month of Trump's leaving office! What "evidence" is it that you think has been collected in the last two plus years?

I think you know as well as I do that liberal prosecutors waited to bring indictments against Trump until their trials would interfere with his ability to campaign, Winco. It's a disgusting abuse of power. Something I've never seen before outside of places like China, Russia and Cuba!

If this were REALLY about indicting Trump for an alleged "crime" that took place years ago then it could have easily been done within a month of Trump's leaving office! What "evidence" is it that you think has been collected in the last two plus years?

I think you know as well as I do that liberal prosecutors waited to bring indictments against Trump until their trials would interfere with his ability to campaign, Winco. It's a disgusting abuse of power. Something I've never seen before outside of places like China, Russia and Cuba!

Is that supposed to absolve Trump if he's convicted on any of the charges against him?

Trump's tax returns weren't released until 2022 triggered the current fraud case. Considering the size of the case, it was brought pretty quickly after that release of the evidence

Trump's tax returns weren't released until 2022 triggered the current fraud case. Considering the size of the case, it was brought pretty quickly after that release of the evidence
You think the IRS didn't have Trump's tax returns? Did the IRS bring charges against Trump for tax fraud?

Never said that it would, Faun. I'm simply pointing out how these charges have always been more about politics than they were about justice.

Except you're full of shit. The documents case was under investigation since 2021 and was dragged out for a year and a half by Trump's stonewalling.

Forum List

Back