Judge Judy smacks a leftist up side the head

3- Correct.... But the logic here is faulty. it is assuming that the tax income income of the country will continue to be used to support lazy no good deadbeats like rich CEO's, Corporations, Banks, and Wall Street.
Nope.... They will no longer be given welfare AND they will be taxed on their income. So... YES...
We will prosper by raising taxes.

take money from people that can hire people and they won't be able to hire people

You're asking me to explain the liberal mindset he's got? That would be unpossible I'm afraid... I've been trying for ages and I still can't make head nor tails of these folks' ideas; best I can tell they want the stuff /I/ have, except without having to do the same work I had to do to earn the money I used to buy it all.

4- But they are responsible for their fair share. By eradicating tax loopholes, charging them higher taxes and additional fees for taking money to other countries, they will pay fair share.
Also they are responsible, (if they own a business) to pay for fair market wages to their employees that match cost of living increases.
Basically, the rich (Corporations, Banks, Wall Street) raise the prices on goods, while at the same time cutting wages to insure that they make more and we make less.
FREE RIDE is OVER BUTTERCUP!!!

it's never been a free ride, ever

but I love how you support tyranny to make people pay more, it shows how little you comprehend freedom and utterly hate it

You're asking me to explain the liberal mindset he's got? That would be unpossible I'm afraid... I've been trying for ages and I still can't make head nor tails of these folks' ideas; best I can tell they want the stuff /I/ have, except without having to do the same work I had to do to earn the money I used to buy it all.
then send my replies to him, he's clearly an idiot

heh I can't argue that... but he's an adorable idiot with a surprisingly intelligent mind, I can't help but love chatting with him. Which is of course why it baffles me to no end that he can "logically" believe this shit he's saying. He's "entitled" that's just all there is to it and its not just him, nearly /all/ of my Bernie cult buddies are so completely entitled that they can't even see that they are no fucking different than the so-called "greedy" CEOS they say they despise [and make no mistake, they absolutely despise the wealthy.] They like to claim that the wealthy are "stealing" from the American worker's because it somehow justifies /their/ desire to steal from the wealthy. It's quite pathetic really.

heh I can't argue that... but he's an adorable idiot with a surprisingly intelligent mind, I can't help but love chatting with him. Which is of course why it baffles me to no end that he can "logically" believe this shit he's saying. He's "entitled" that's just all there is to it and its not just him, nearly /all/ of my Bernie cult buddies are so completely entitled that they can't even see that they are no fucking different than the so-called "greedy" CEOS they say they despise [and make no mistake, they absolutely despise the wealthy.] They like to claim that the wealthy are "stealing" from the American worker's because it somehow justifies /their/ desire to steal from the wealthy. It's quite pathetic really.
show him pics of the food lines of the ussr and Ven, then inform him that most African nations are also socilist

Judge Judy?

You can have her dusty snatch. It would be an improvement over the dried up skank that you two pump and fall asleep on now
DAYUM

You got smacked so hard in court you have to come here and cry some more.

fucking sucks to be a fucking moron don't it..
It must suck to get your partisan jollies off of an attention hungry TV "judge"
nope

Does is suck to see how dumb you are displayed on tv?
Derpitty derp derp?

Judge Judy?

You can have her dusty snatch. It would be an improvement over the dried up skank that you two pump and fall asleep on now
DAYUM

You got smacked so hard in court you have to come here and cry some more.

fucking sucks to be a fucking moron don't it..
It must suck to get your partisan jollies off of an attention hungry TV "judge"
nope

Does is suck to see how dumb you are displayed on tv?
Derpitty derp derp?
I'll translate from leftist into human for everyone;

I'm a leftist pussy that just got smacked so hard by the truth I can't form words in the human language, plz stop, truth and facts hurt like fire.

Forum List

Back