Judge clears way for Trump commission to collect voter data

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A federal judge on Monday cleared the way for President Donald Trump's commission on election fraud to resume collecting detailed voter roll information from the states.

AP640174383026-540x381.jpg

It makes a big difference you fucking wicked murdering kuuunt.

It's not going to enable the Commission to get any more information than the states have already agreed to provide. It in effect makes no difference.

I am a register "no party affiliation", my state released them weeks ago, I received a telephone call today asking for me and as always said I wasn't here and could I take a message. The caller on the other end said he was with Trump campaign in D.C. and would call back later. I asked how they received mine (his) name and they answered through the information my state had provided. It's one thing for them want to see if I'm legal it's a fucking other thing to start calling me. Spoke with an attorney friend and he is going to look into this. I don't take unsolicited calls from anyone I don't care if it's God himself.

It's not going to enable the Commission to get any more information than the states have already agreed to provide. It in effect makes no difference.

unless they want to start telemarketing you or sell your info.

A federal judge on Monday cleared the way for President Donald Trump's commission on election fraud to resume collecting detailed voter roll information from the states.

You should have read your own link, retard:
She did not say that any states must comply with the commission's request.
As if the AG wouldn't have anything to say if they refuse.

They'll look further than just what was turned over, that's the point. Records can be doctored and people can go to jail.

He can whine all he wants. There is nothing he can do about it.

More than half the states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel

Even a member of the Kobach commission said her state would not comply. Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson (R), the president of the National Association of Secretaries of State, announced in a statement that her state wouldn’t release certain information requested by Kobach.

“Indiana law doesn’t permit the Secretary of State to provide the personal information requested by Secretary Kobach,” Lawson said. “Under Indiana public records laws, certain voter info is available to the public, the media and any other person who requested the information for non-commercial purposes. The information publicly available is name, address and congressional district ass
ignment.”

Even Indiana, the suck-up VP's state, is refusing to participate.

Well, sorry, but your opinion has nothing to do with reality.

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

What part of "She did not say that any states must comply with the commission's request" do you not understand?

What part of "They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico" do you not understand?

3-5 million Illegals voting - busted!
3-5 million Illegals voting - bullshit!

It's funny how you tards will ignore a tsunami of evidence and testimony the Russians meddled in our election, but will drink Trump's piss that five million illegals voted for Hillary just on his say-so.

This whole mess is because of Trump's ego. He can't handle that he lost the popular vote, and he can't handle that he got a leg up by his crush Putin.

Trump tweeted in 2012 that the electoral college is a disaster for democracy, and now that he is caught with his tiny dick in his tiny hands over that tweet, he has to salve his bruised ego by claiming he won the popular vote when he clearly didn't.

Pathetic.

What part of "She did not say that any states must comply with the commission's request" do you not understand?

What part of "They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico" do you not understand?
What part of what the AG will do has anything to do with what she said?

Forum List

Back