Judge Blocks Oklahoma’s Ban on Using Shariah Law in Court

Mohammed later became a success in Medina.....but only via politics and jihad...expanding his religion by the sword...but this history is not typically taught to muslim students...
Incorrect

All muslims know the complete story of Muhammad.

Heck, it's basically outlined in the Quran.

And how the people of Mecca welcomed him with cheers and open arms.

It's what ever Islamophobic you go to for information that doesn't teach you anything but nonsense and outright lies about Muhammad, muslims, and Islam. :doubt:

Really? So how many did Muhammad behead again? I forgot... must be because I'm not a Muslim.

Really? So how many did Muhammad behead again? I forgot... must be because I'm not a Muslim.

Muhammad didn't personally behead anyone.

But he did allow prisoners of war to be executed; as was standard practice during that time.

And yes, every muslim knows this story.

"Ibn Ishaq writes that Muhammad approved the beheading of some 600-900 individuals from the Banu Qurayza who surrendered unconditionally after a siege that lasted several weeks." :cool:

Muhammad didn't personally behead anyone.

But he did allow prisoners of war to be executed; as was standard practice during that time.

And yes, every muslim knows this story.

"Ibn Ishaq writes that Muhammad approved the beheading of some 600-900 individuals from the Banu Qurayza who surrendered unconditionally after a siege that lasted several weeks." :cool:

Marc39 told me Mohammed was chased out of Mecca.

Marc39 told me Mohammed was chased out of Mecca.
For once Marc39 told the truth.

Muhammad's message, much like Jesus's message, was seen as an attack on the current religious and community leaders of Mecca.

And just like Jesus, Muhammad and his small group of followers fled the authorities and went into the wilderness.

Muhammad was later welcomed into the city of Madinah to be their non aligned leader; since he wasn't from there, to settle disputes between tribes.

Within 10 years Islam had grow so much.

That Muhammad was able to enter Mecca without warfare; and to the celebrations at his return by the majority of the Meccan citizens.

Muhammad never lived in Mecca again. And stayed in Madinah until his death in 632 AD where he is buried.

Muhammad never lived in Mecca again. And stayed in Madinah until his death in 632 AD where he is buried.

Abraham > Ishmael > Kedar > Mohamed

But Abraham was alive some 4 thousand years ago, and Islam is only 1400 years old...

:eek:

Mohammed later became a success in Medina.....but only via politics and jihad...expanding his religion by the sword...but this history is not typically taught to muslim students...
Incorrect

All muslims know the complete story of Muhammad.

Heck, it's basically outlined in the Quran.

And how the people of Mecca welcomed him with cheers and open arms.

It's what ever Islamophobic you go to for information that doesn't teach you anything but nonsense and outright lies about Muhammad, muslims, and Islam. :doubt:

Really...?

Do they all know he lost the intellectual debate and only won by the sword....?

But Abraham was alive some 4 thousand years ago, and Islam is only 1400 years old...
Abraham > Solomon > David > Jesus

But Abraham was alive some 4 thousand years ago, and Christianity is only 2000 years old...

Indeed. You make my point and strengthen it.

:razz: :clap2:

But Abraham was alive some 4 thousand years ago, and Christianity is only 2000 years old...

Please help us here on the board understand what point that you are trying to make. :confused:

Islam has enjoyed centuries of debate between religious scholars; Muslim, Christians, and Jews.

It is a time honored tradition going all the way back to Muhammad.

When he would welcome non muslim visitors to his mosque and have group debates for several days.

Non-muslims are not allowed at his mosque in Mecca.

Please help us here on the board understand what point that you are trying to make. :confused:

I will ask anyone on this board to explain this to you. I am tired of explaining and supporting extensions with proofs and having you simply say.

You are lying.

You can't discuss. All you can do is state your case.

That's truly pitiful.

Non-muslims are not allowed at his mosque in Mecca.
Actually, the Prophet's Mosque is located in the city of Madinah.

And yes, everyone, both muslim and nonmuslim, are allowed to visit it in Madinah; and also can visit the place close by where he is buried. :cool:

Whose mosque is in Mecca that non-believers are not "allowed" to visit?
The huge open air mosque in Mecca is called the Masjid al-Haram.

It surrounds the small black square building known as the "Kabba"

And yes, only Muslims are allowed to enter Mecca.

It is the only place is the Islamic world that that non muslims cannot go. :cool:

btw Muslims use the term "masjid (mass-jid) instead of the western word mosque.

New Topics

Forum List

Back