Judge allows lawsuit against democrat fascist enablers to go forward....

Finally, the intolerant violent left that pretends to be otherwise will face the consequences of their ideology.

the democrat fascists have been violently attacking Trump supporters all over the country....following in the footsteps of their 1930s brothers........and now a judge is going to let the victims fight back...

Federal Judge Green-Lights Lawsuit Against San Jose For Failing To Protect Trump Supporters Against Anti-Trump Mob
Hmmmm....allowing a lawsuit to go forward is not the same as winning that lawsuit....FYI.
No. However, having to expend resources to defend a lawsuits can be a deterrent to cities that simply allow mobs to run rampant.

The city is just as responsible for the violence as the ones committing it. I hope they have to pay out millions.

The city is responsible for protecting its citizens and prosecuting those who harm them, and violate its laws. There will be more and more lawsuits like this including by victims of sanctuary city polcies, until these liberal ruled cities start feeling it in the pocket book.

the democrat fascists have been violently attacking Trump supporters all over the country....following in the footsteps of their 1930s brothers........and now a judge is going to let the victims fight back...

Federal Judge Green-Lights Lawsuit Against San Jose For Failing To Protect Trump Supporters Against Anti-Trump Mob

Why do you hate the cops? I thought you always supported them?

How is that hating cops, numb nutz....? The city wouldn't let the cops do their jobs, moron.....

Why do you hate the cops? I thought you always supported them?

How is that hating cops, numb nutz....? The city wouldn't let the cops do their jobs, moron.....

Link?

Forum List

Back