• *I think it was.*

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • *I don't think he was saying that.*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SirBigBlackDogofNorthwesternIllinois says:
1. I think you might be fucked up.
2. I'm not only suspecious of muslims but I'm suspecious of folks like you.
3. Juan Williams was fired for saying what he really meant.
4. There's a lesson in his firing and that lesson is "Just report the news and don't give an opinion on what the news is. Just report it. I can make up my own mind about what to believe.
5. Call your mother and tell her you love her.
6. Jesus loves you.
7. The rest of us think you're an ass.
8. That is all.

Sorry bout that,

1. The real point Juan Williams was making is this.
2. After 911, *ALL* non-muslims have a deep rooted gut feeling of doom, whenever we lay eyes on a freakin muslim wearing head scarfs or those little head beany deals, or those white sheets the men wear.
3. Our gut feeling is not so much fear, but we run the video in our heads, of muslims crashing our airplanes into our buildings on 911, yelling "Alla akbeer*.
4. This deep rooted scar will never heal, and won't go away in our life times, till all those who were non-muslims have passed away with time or being murdered by muslims, (Yes it could happen again).
5. Those images in our heads can not be erased, and will follow *ALL* non-muslims around all the way to our graves.
6. When will we as a whole be healed, or can we be healed, or what will it take to heal ourselves from this scar?
7. I don't think it can be done, but I am willing to listen to what you people think.
8. Best thing for The World, is for us as two opposite cultures of totally different types of beings is, just go our seperate ways, they go to thier lands and we go to ours.
9. Yes, I believe thats about all we can do, if you think there's a better way, lets hear it.
10. Islam ripped its collective britches with the ***WHOLE NON - MUSLIM WORLD*** on 911, and you can't put humpty dumpty back together again, sorry won't happen.
10. This isn't war-mongering, its just plan facts, and opinion as I see it, and its very true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Huh? :blahblah:

Sorry bout that,

1. So the lesson Black Dogs teaching is, *Dumb Up*.
2. Suspect those who tell you like it is, with the truth and those whom look out for your back.
3. Oh good idea, I been meaning to give Mom a call.
4. At least you did post on topic, and thats saying something tonight!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. After 911, *ALL* non-muslims have a deep rooted gut feeling of doom, whenever we lay eyes on a freakin muslim wearing head scarfs or those little head beany deals, or those white sheets the men wear.
3. Our gut feeling is not so much fear, but we run the video in our heads, of muslims crashing our airplanes into our buildings on 911, yelling "Alla akbeer*.
4. This deep rooted scar will never heal, and won't go away in our life times, till all those who were non-muslims have passed away with time or being murdered by muslims, (Yes it could happen again).
5. Those images in our heads can not be erased, and will follow *ALL* non-muslims around all the way to our graves.
6. When will we as a whole be healed, or can we be healed, or what will it take to heal ourselves from this scar?
7. I don't think it can be done, but I am willing to listen to what you people think.
8. Best thing for The World, is for us as two opposite cultures of totally different types of beings is, just go our seperate ways, they go to thier lands and we go to ours.
9. Yes, I believe thats about all we can do, if you think there's a better way, lets hear it.
10. Islam ripped its collective britches with the ***WHOLE NON - MUSLIM WORLD*** on 911, and you can't put humpty dumpty back together again, sorry won't happen.
10. This isn't war-mongering, its just plan facts, and opinion as I see it, and its very true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You ignorant, bigotted POS. The US will never be safe if we fear the wrong people. The 9/11 terrorists were Taliban mass murdering fuckwhits and I doubt any of them had a sincere belief in God of any sort.

Williams was wrong to say what he did, and so are you. I am not about to applaud anyone's descent into paranoia and magically delicious thinking. Take off the tinfoil hat and stop acting the fool.

And BTW, "Sir James", we have no fucking royalty in this country. You wanna playact, do it on your own time.

You're embarrassing yourself.

american_muslim_print-p228380161604030007qzz0_400.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Keep telling yourself that, you keep repeating that lie internally, and soon you believe it.
2. Thats your deal, not mine, what wrong people do I fear,...lol!!!!!,....get a grip dude-a rooney,...!!!!.
3. Islam will pop your head open like a coconut and eat the gooey center.
4. You're just to stupid to have fear is all.
5. Why not you go into Mecca and preach the Four Gospels????:confused:
6. Pass out some Bibles?????:confused:
7. You fear alright, you're just full of self rightious political correctness.:eek:
8. I will fund your hadja,...willing????
9. Oh and another thing, your picture of the women wearing the muslim garb, sure looks like she's mocking my *AMERICAN FLAG* while saying, "The babies from my womb will fly more of your aircraft into your buildings"
10. If anyone is a POS, its you dumb ass!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You ignorant, bigotted POS. The US will never be safe if we fear the wrong people. The 9/11 terrorists were Taliban mass murdering fuckwhits and I doubt any of them had a sincere belief in God of any sort.

Williams was wrong to say what he did, and so are you. I am not about to applaud anyone's descent into paranoia and magically delicious thinking. Take off the tinfoil hat and stop acting the fool.

And BTW, "Sir James", we have no fucking royalty in this country. You wanna playact, do it on your own time.

Maddie, Williams was not wrong to say what he did. If it is his feelings, and his view, then it is what it is. Just because you don't share that view, doesn't make his view wrong. He has as much right to say what he feels as any of us..

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a topic to the thread folks!!!!!!
2. Get on topic, or I will have to break my foot off up in your arse's!!!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1) Yes, that you are a moron.
2) And the topic is how much of a moron you are.
3) Go away, Please!

Regards,
SirRattusofHat

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Maddie, Williams was not wrong to say what he did. If it is his feelings, and his view, then it is what it is. Just because you don't share that view, doesn't make his view wrong. He has as much right to say what he feels as any of us..

Censorship is not the answer. What Juan said was honest. For someone who spends so much time defending Islam in this country, it is unfair to label him like that. Islam needs Reform, there is no denying that. We are not talking about conversion, but Reform.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, Kat he does. Too bad libturds don't like America.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Sorry bout that,

1. If you can't stay on topic in this thread, please refrain from posting in it.:cool:
2. I will neg rep anyone who attacks my posting style.
3. Name calling will garner a neg rep.
4. That is all.
5. Also I want to thank everyone who has remained on topic, those who agree with me, and those who don't, *GREAT JOBS*!!!!!
6. (BACK ON TOPIC), Everyone who is non-muslim, and even some muslims have mine and Juan Williams, gut feeling about muslims wearing muslim garb, you just don't want to admit it, you feel like they are going to crash planes into building later in the day.
7. When you see a pregnant muslim women, you think: "That womens un-born baby will be a terrorist someday, perhaps fly planes into American buildings."
8. When you see crwods of muslims in muslim nations, you fear they are about to start cutting Christians heads off live on tv.
9. Thats what you fear, :eek: and you should fear them, for they are evil, inhuman, death mongers, be it within thier famlies/peoples, or ours.
10. The sooner we get them away from us, all the better!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If you can't stay on topic in this thread, please refrain from posting in it.:cool:
4. That is all.
5. Also I want to thank everyone who has remained on topic, those who agree with me, and those who don't, *GREAT JOBS*!!!!!
6. (BACK ON TOPIC), Everyone who is non-muslim, and even some muslims have mine and Juan Williams, gut feeling about muslims wearing muslim garb, you just don't want to admit it, you feel like they are going to crash planes into building later in the day.
7. When you see a pregnant muslim women, you think: "That womens un-born baby will be a terrorist someday, perhaps fly planes into American buildings."
8. When you see crwods of muslims in muslim nations, you fear they are about to start cutting Christians heads off live on tv.
9. Thats what you fear, :eek: and you should fear them, for they are evil, inhuman, death mongers, be it within thier famlies/peoples, or ours.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

go ahead asshole, neg rep me. go ahead.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why are you in a hurry to get my neg rep?
2. I think you're agreeing with my side on this topic???
3. And I know the rep system is built in to express our dislike, but I don't think I dislike what you have posted, so far.
4. Why are you being a martyr?:confused:
5. Anyway, carry on.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. And I know the rep system is built in to express our dislike, but I don't think I dislike what you have posted, so far.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cause I don't like people who threaten other people with neg rep, you are acting like a damn dictator.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cause I don't like people who threaten other people with neg rep, you are acting like a damn dictator.

1. Its just giving fair warning, if people come into my threads and attack my posting style, while leaving no comment I am going to neg rep them.
2. I would expect as much if I were doing the same to them in thier threads.
2.(a) Like if I came into one of your threads and bitched about how you didn't captilize the first word in your sentnces, and then even bother to comment on the topic???:confused:
3. So how am I being a dictator?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm an American, and I don't have a deep rooted gut feeling of doom, whenever we lay eyes on a freakin muslim wearing head scarfs or those little head beany deals, or those white sheets the men wear. So, I guess you are wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

4. That is all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WOW!!! You sound like the 'little dictator'!!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Its just giving fair warning, if people come into my threads and attack my posting style, while leaving no comment I am going to neg rep them.
2. I would expect as much if I were doing the same to them in thier threads.
2.(a) Like if I came into one of your threads and bitched about how you didn't captilize the first word in your sentnces, and then even bother to comment on the topic???:confused:
3. So how am I being a dictator?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would not neg rep you for commenting on my posting style. I would however neg rep you if you neg repped me.

Censorship is not the answer. What Juan said was honest. For someone who spends so much time defending Islam in this country, it is unfair to label him like that. Islam needs Reform, there is no denying that. We are not talking about conversion, but Reform.

1) If losing a job is "censorship", then 6million were "censored" by bush*
2) When terrorists hijack a plane, they wear western clothes
3) So being afraid of people in Islamic garb is left to the stupid, whiny, cowardly winguts on the right

SirSanghaOfHudsonValley

Last edited:

Forum List

Back