Juan Williams.Been Watching Latley?,Don't Many Of Us Say To Him,"Derr Juan, No F!#^@ing Kidding"

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :eusa_doh: :piss2: For us conservatives that watch "The Five" on a regular basis, it's beyond obvious that Juan is extremely rude. Always has to talk over the other four just as they are about to make a jackass out of him, especially Kimberley, at least Kimberly tell Juan to G.F.Y. (but in a nice way). But have you noticed how many times he tries to make himself sound like he is just so smart? Example,,,,,,I think that if Rubio and Kasich drop out, most of the voters will be going to Cruz {Derrrrrr!!!!}, not that he said that, but thats a sample of his stupidity. Juan may as well make the assumption that the sun should be going down by 7:00 tonight. And have you guys also noticed how it seems that Juan tends to get more speaking time, and just wont stop talking over the other four hosts when its their turn to talk !!!! Fire Him !!!!:iagree:

:afro: :eusa_doh: :piss2: For us conservatives that watch "The Five" on a regular basis, it's beyond obvious that Juan is extremely rude. Always has to talk over the other four just as they are about to make a jackass out of him, especially Kimberley, at least Kimberly tell Juan to G.F.Y. (but in a nice way). But have you noticed how many times he tries to make himself sound like he is just so smart? Example,,,,,,I think that if Rubio and Kasich drop out, most of the voters will be going to Cruz {Derrrrrr!!!!}, not that he said that, but thats a sample of his stupidity. Juan may as well make the assumption that the sun should be going down by 7:00 tonight. And have you guys also noticed how it seems that Juan tends to get more speaking time, and just wont stop talking over the other four hosts when its their turn to talk !!!! Fire Him !!!!:iagree:

Someone on Faux News not allowing someone else to speak or talking over them? And this seems out of place? In what bizarro universe?

He isn't particularly bright. Let's be honest here, he is FOX's token black. NPR canned him for a reason. His comments don't seem to be well thought out, often just contradictory to what the other view is. Nice gig if you can get it.

• Banned
and have u guys seen when juan asks a reporter on scene a question? god,,,,cant he ever come up with an intelligent question to ask of "Campaign Karl" instead of "Hey Carl, its me, Jaun the idiot", just wanna ask you, do you think that Donald Trump has small hands?

He isn't particularly bright. Let's be honest here, he is FOX's token black. NPR canned him for a reason. His comments don't seem to be well thought out, often just contradictory to what the other view is. Nice gig if you can get it.
Ya he's nothing but the 'house negro'.
One day Kimberly is going to smack the asshole.
In any discussion the other four are at 'Post Graduate' levels. Juan is at a grade ten level. I notice how they have to literally wait for him to catch up. They glance at eachother as if to say "We have to put up with with 'Special Needs' negro?"
There MUST be a negro out there with an IQ to match the others on the show.
Guess not or Rodger is happy to watch a negro who imagines himself to be 'a intellectual' reinforce the common negro stereotype five nights a week.

The other token blacks are Stacy Dash, Harris Faulkner, Lauren Green, Arthel Neville and Kelly Wright just to name few.

Why are liberals so obsessed with skin color.

The other token blacks are Stacy Dash, Harris Faulkner, Lauren Green, Arthel Neville and Kelly Wright just to name few.

Every single one of the "token blacks" you mentioned are intelligent, well-spoken people who add a great deal to whatever discussion they are involved in. Faulkner is awesome on OutNumbered and Lauren Green is not just well-versed in her field but a concert-level pianist.

Williams is just an ignorant, uninformed, jerk without class.

Every single one of the "token blacks" you mentioned are intelligent, well-spoken people who add a great deal to whatever discussion they are involved in. Faulkner is awesome on OutNumbered and Lauren Green is not just well-versed in her field but a concert-level pianist.

So what the fuck does being able to play the piano have to do with anything?
I can weld anything! Maybe a cable news outlet should hire me to talk about making homemade pasta every afternoon.

So what the fuck does being able to play the piano have to do with anything?
I can weld anything! Maybe a cable news outlet should hire me to talk about making homemade pasta every afternoon.

It doesn't have a damned thing to do with it, retard!!!! :FIREdevil:
I was simply pointing out that she was an intelligent and talented individual. Only a jerk like you would not understand that. :fu:

im watching the five now,,,,he would probably say something like,,,,"Here's The Thing",,,I think Carson is siding with Trump knowing he will get a cabinet position......DERRRRR !!!!

Juan Williams was the last decent interviewer NPR has had. He was no Ray Suarez but NPR has seen a steady decline since either was there.

Someone on Faux News not allowing someone else to speak or talking over them? And this seems out of place? In what bizarro universe?

Juan Williams is a left winger whose job is to bring left wing perspective to news analysis on FNC.
He is an NPR protege where left wing is center.
Get it?
wouldnt surprise us if Juan were to say,,,,,,I think that Rubio should bow out and run for governor of Florida,,,,,,,,,DERRRRR!!! (and he make it sound like it was his idea first)

Neo-Cons have a 2.5 second attention span, so that's pretty much the time any non-Con on FalseNews is given to grunt.

and god, does juan have to laff at everything everyone says, even though it wasnt funny? he looks like the class clown when he laffs alone

Kinda funny. They booted Bob Beckle who is now on CNN. They put Williams in his place - with an occasional sit-in by Geraldo. And I still see pasty-faced Colmes sitting in for analyses.

Ever wonder what the hell makes these talking heads qualified to sit there and tell us what we should believe and think?

Kinda funny. They booted Bob Beckle who is now on CNN. They put Williams in his place - with an occasional sit-in by Geraldo. And I still see pasty-faced Colmes sitting in for analyses.

Ever wonder what the hell makes these talking heads qualified to sit there and tell us what we should believe and think?
every time i hear juan speak as i am usually eating or making dinner, i always say,,,,why is he allowed to speak?

Forum List

Back