Joy Reid interviews Parkland activist David Hogg

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
If you missed it on "The Last Word" it's must viewing. This kid is spectacular in front of a camera - the poise and intellect are nothing short of stunning for a 17 year old. Hoping that he forgoes journalism and gets into politics. We need his voice there even more than as a journalist, but he'll be great at either one.

Hogg probably got his "crisis actor" training from George Soros or William Ayers! :)

‘You shouldn’t be able to own an AR-15 if you are mentally ill’

If you missed it on "The Last Word" it's must viewing. This kid is spectacular in front of a camera - the poise and intellect are nothing short of stunning for a 17 year old. Hoping that he forgoes journalism and gets into politics. We need his voice there even more than as a journalist, but he'll be great at either one.

Hogg probably got his "crisis actor" training from George Soros or William Ayers! :)

I thought he'd gone into hiding because of all the "crisis actor" slurs. I guess I was just watching the wrong channels.

I thought he'd gone into hiding because of all the "crisis actor" slurs. I guess I was just watching the wrong channels.

Nope - Clowns and their conspiracy theories have made them famous. I liked his line - "this will change because WE will outlive you".

What I see is seething anger.
The way this kid non grieves over the loss of his friends is odd at best
Hollywood loves actors with big heads and small shoulders.
At any rate. He's this weeks clock boy and when the press is done with him that anger will come to the surface and he'll join antifa or register at USMB and be another leftist clown on this forum

In my opinion, a person shouldn't own any kind of weapon if they are mentally ill, but with the world being the way that it is these days, how can a person be labeled in such a way when one person's mentally ill state is considered another person's Einstein position? If a liberal person had the deciding vote, what do you think that would mean for a conservative person and vice versa? In other words no two people are going to agree on everything concerning any kind of matter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A pair of Hogg's.... lol

Seething for their agenda.. not a lick of rational thought .. just emotion, hatred, an bloviation... Just what I expected from blow hard noJoy and other left wing fools..

You don't tell American Patriot Steve McGarrett what to do. Do you understand? The Gateway Pundit is a credible ethical news source and a prestigious member of the White House Press corps. Due to my exceptional blessed White Privilege, I will post what I want.

You don't tell American Patriot Steve McGarrett what to do. Do you understand? The Gateway Pundit is a credible ethical news source and a prestigious member of the White House Press corps. Due to my exceptional blessed White Privilege, I will post what I want.

That's fine "Murican Patriot" But don't expect sane people to click that shit - Do you understand? :wink:

Forum List

Back