Journalists warned to prepare for Ferguson style riots during Trump inauguration

One could see this as an opportunity to send a message to the professional rioters.

One could see this as an opportunity to send a message to the professional rioters.

And especially for their sponsors like Soros.

Putin yesterday:
By the way, in this regard, I would like to point out that whether deliberately or not, these people are causing enormous damage to US interests. The impression is that, after a practice run in Kiev, they are now ready to organise a Maidan in Washington to prevent Trump from taking office.
Joint news conference with President of Moldova Igor Dodon

Trump will truly enjoy his inauguration and so will I; as protestors will be kept on a leash blocks and blocks away like the rabid dogs they are. Enjoy the festivities, Mr. President!

Looking forward the the first season of Reality America.

Wow................Russian propaganda and Infowars. Gotta be the two most reliable news sources on the planet, eh?

upload_2017-1-18_18-44-9.png

Trump will truly enjoy his inauguration and so will I; as protestors will be kept on a leash blocks and blocks away like the rabid dogs they are. Enjoy the festivities, Mr. President!

Looking forward the the first season of Reality America.
Reruns?

Actually, better than reruns. D.C. anarchists yesterday were hopping like Mexican, cryin' jumping beans and over 200 were arrested and charged with felonies! Their future just went up in smoke like the flash-bangs they were hopping away from.......................:blowup:...............:laugh:.

Forum List

Back