Journalists Accidentally Prove Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS

Gonna be a reality. Like it or not. No matter what Fat Wesley Crusher says. :)
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

God IS in control, if His will is to have Trump re elected
It WILL happen....believe that

Besides, who knows what will happen by November
We are witnessing how God will bring about what He had planned
The lawless one is here and these are the beginning of sorrows

Repent, for the Kingdom of God is near

at this point anyone advocating for mail in voting is intentionally trying to subvert the election,,,

People have been voting by mail for nearly a century. Its not broken.

Very small numbers of people have been voting by mail, and it's always been rife with concerns about fraud. Why is it that you're not only oblivious to the facts, but also apparently to the basic mathematics involved in "small numbers versus very large numbers"?

No, the real question is, why are you so perfectly comfortable with sounding like a blithering idiot in public?

at this point anyone advocating for mail in voting is intentionally trying to subvert the election,,,

and they can continue to do so,,,

the topic is about making everyone do it and the complications of doing that,,

You’re under the impression that there is a movement afoot to MAKE you vote by mail?

are you saying there isnt???

There are 51 elections this fall. You’ll have 51 different rules

DUH!!!
whats your point???

There will be some states that only do mail; there will be some states that severely limit absentee voting. And there are will be some states that fall somewhere inbetween.

Few (if any) states that didn't go full mail-only balloting will make that change in 6 months. All states will have polling places open on election day so if you want to go stand in line belly-to-back with some one for minutes or even hours....feel free.

The sad argument you guys are trying to make is that there is some sinister effort to make it all-mail in 2020.

A). There isn't.
B). States that have done this already have shown the ballot is quite secure
C). The military has been voting by mail for over 100 years. It's secure.

My point? Stop lying. You can do it.

and they can continue to do so,,,

the topic is about making everyone do it and the complications of doing that,,

You’re under the impression that there is a movement afoot to MAKE you vote by mail?

are you saying there isnt???

There are 51 elections this fall. You’ll have 51 different rules

DUH!!!
whats your point???

There will be some states that only do mail; there will be some states that severely limit absentee voting. And there are will be some states that fall somewhere inbetween.

Few (if any) states that didn't go full mail-only balloting will make that change in 6 months. All states will have polling places open on election day so if you want to go stand in line belly-to-back with some one for minutes or even hours....feel free.

The sad argument you guys are trying to make is that there is some sinister effort to make it all-mail in 2020.

A). There isn't.

The sad argument YOU are trying to make is that simply stating there's no ulterior motive, and mail-in voting is "proven" to be completely fraud-free, and if the small percentage of people in the military do it that must mean hundreds of millions of people doing it will be just the same, because mathematics doesn't work when Cornball so desperately WANTS her agenda-pushing fantasies to be true.

My point? Stop lying to yourself and think. You can do it.

Oh, well, maybe YOU actually can't.

Very small numbers of people have been voting by mail, and it's always been rife with concerns about fraud.

Oh really.

>> "In my state, I'll bet 90 percent of us vote by mail. It works very, very well and it's a very Republican state," Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday, according to ABC News.​
Much of the Western U.S. has voted by mail for years, and a poll released Wednesday found residents of those states are among the demographics most likely to say they would prefer to vote by mail rather than in person. Nevada’s state Republican Party is currently running Facebook ads encouraging voters to mail ballots in ahead of the deadline.​
Trump, who voted by mail himself in Florida's primary this year, has stepped up his attacks on mail-in voting, threatening to withhold federal funds from Michigan after its secretary of state announced all voters would be mailed an application for an absentee ballot. Trump initially wrongly described the state as mailing out “absentee ballots” before deleting the tweet and posting a new one describing them as “applications.” << -- The Hill

And by the way four (other) states already vote entirely by mail. So you're full of shit.

Member four years ago when you were dead set against Rump? You were more honest then.

Oh really.

>> "In my state, I'll bet 90 percent of us vote by mail. It works very, very well and it's a very Republican state," Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday, according to ABC News.​
Much of the Western U.S. has voted by mail for years, and a poll released Wednesday found residents of those states are among the demographics most likely to say they would prefer to vote by mail rather than in person. Nevada’s state Republican Party is currently running Facebook ads encouraging voters to mail ballots in ahead of the deadline.​
Trump, who voted by mail himself in Florida's primary this year, has stepped up his attacks on mail-in voting, threatening to withhold federal funds from Michigan after its secretary of state announced all voters would be mailed an application for an absentee ballot. Trump initially wrongly described the state as mailing out “absentee ballots” before deleting the tweet and posting a new one describing them as “applications.” << -- The Hill

And by the way four (other) states already vote entirely by mail. So you're full of shit.

Member four years ago when you were dead set against Rump? You were more honest then.
You want mail voting because it is the opposite of full identification voting. You want illegal aliens to vote, and with mail in voting, they can do that all the way from Mexico and China (having already been deported) - just another one of the ways that Democrat rats try to cheat in elections.

A). There isn't.

You want mail voting because it is the opposite of full identification voting. You want illegal aliens to vote, and with mail in voting, they can do that all the way from Mexico and China (having already been deported) - just another one of the ways that Democrat rats try to cheat in elections.

Stop lying. You can do it.

Fueri, put down your weapon and give up.

There's no voter fraud problem in the United States of America. There just isn't.
There is some, in addition to the MILLIONS of illegal aliens voting, engineered/encouraged/protected by swine, criminal Democrats.

A). There isn't.

Stop lying. You can do it.

People have been voting by mail for over 100 years. As a supposed veteran, you should know this. Strange you don't. Actually not so strange....LOL

Anyway...little if any fraud occurs.

Stop lying. You can't do that; can you bitch?

People have been voting by mail for over 100 years. As a supposed veteran, you should know this. Strange you don't. Actually not so strange....LOL

Anyway...little if any fraud occurs.

Stop lying. You can't do that; can you bitch?
Amidst all these mindless yammering, answer this. What is to stop millions of illegal aliens (including those in other countries who have already been deported), from voting in US election by mail ?

Oh really.

I don't need mail-in voting. I go to my local polling place. But some people do, especially people for whom it's a hardship, a work day, etc. Mail-in voting already exists; THAT'S WHAT ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE, yet nobody called them 'fraudulent' until now. Some states already have widespread mail-in voting, even exclusively. Frankly all this whining about WAAAAH NO FAIR WE MIGHT LOSE is a pathetic petulance a six-year-old wouldn't put up with.

Must be really shitty for you that voting by mail breaks down, after decades of working for several states and the military. Even your so-called president voted per mail...
have you been living in a hermetically sealed lib bubble since the chinese disease hit us?

never leaving the safety of your room for any reason?

if so you must be getting cabin fever by now

Dems know from trial runs in CA that BALLOT HARVESTING is an EASY way to CHEAT via "MAIL IN VOTING." Look at the 4 seats they turned in 2018. Conservatives were clearly ahead with big leads, then the dems MAGICALLY "FOUND" THOUSANDS of NEW uncounted votes and bingo, THE DEMS WIN.

Everybody and their fuckin' uncle knows they cheated, but there's no one in the commie state of CA to complain to, to do anything about it. They're going to attempt the same shit this November.
Citizens should start suing states for their Voting Rights

Oh really.

I don't need mail-in voting. I go to my local polling place. But some people do, especially people for whom it's a hardship, a work day, etc. Mail-in voting already exists; THAT'S WHAT ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE, yet nobody called them 'fraudulent' until now. Some states already have widespread mail-in voting, even exclusively. Frankly all this whining about WAAAAH NO FAIR WE MIGHT LOSE is a pathetic petulance a six-year-old wouldn't put up with.
"...nobody called them 'fraudulent' until now."

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your narrowly self-circumscribed world view.

15 Election Results That Were Thrown Out Because of Fraudulent Mail-In Ballots

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections

Does that sound safe and secure to you, Slappy?

Oh really.

"...nobody called them 'fraudulent' until now."

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your narrowly self-circumscribed world view.

15 Election Results That Were Thrown Out Because of Fraudulent Mail-In Ballots

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections

Does that sound safe and secure to you, Slappy?
Hey, Pogo, I asked you a question.

Forum List

Back