Josh Hawley’s book dropped by Simon & Schuster following Capitol Hill riot

See how the left operates...in ten years we will not recognize America...freedom of speech is being striped away by big business...censorship is the rule of the day if they don't like what you are saying...aren't any of you libs the least bit worried about this?...

Nobody has the right to force another company to publish your thoughts. That fake POS Hawley knows it. He's just playing to the rubes.

it's amazing how you are for corporate rights when it suppresses ideas you don't like.

The publisher probably got calls from angry SJW types threatening all sorts of things.

They are trying to harm the man for how he thinks...what if it were you?...

"Harm the man?"

If I get banned from USMB, are they "harming" me?

A book publisher is a private platform, like this place. There is nothing in the COTUS that gives me the right to post here, or have a company publish my book.

Actions have consequences. Remember when conservatives were for personal responsibility?

They are trying to harm the man for how he thinks...what if it were you?...

"Harm the man?"

If I get banned from USMB, are they "harming" me?

A book publisher is a private platform, like this place. There is nothing in the COTUS that gives me the right to post here, or have a company publish my book.

Actions have consequences. Remember when conservatives were for personal responsibility?
Do you earn a living on USMB?....no...come on you can not be this stupid....

it's amazing how you are for corporate rights when it suppresses ideas you don't like.

The publisher probably got calls from angry SJW types threatening all sorts of things.

It's amazing that you think you have the right to force someone else to do something with their own money.

When did you become a leftist?

Truth is, Trumpism doesn't really stand for anything other than fealty to Trump.

See how the left operates...in ten years we will not recognize America...freedom of speech is being striped away by big business...censorship is the rule of the day if they don't like what you are saying...aren't any of you libs the least bit worried about this?...
The good part is that this is a further split. The book will be published. If there isn't now there will be an alternative press. There is an alternative to Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Facebook, Instagram. Every liberal, communist, enterprise is finding an alternative in the developing alternate United States government. The one good thing is this is a drain of talent flowing from the communists to the Americans. And they are doing it deliberately.

It's amazing that you think you have the right to force someone else to do something with their own money.

When did you become a leftist?

Truth is, Trumpism doesn't really stand for anything other than fealty to Trump.

it's amazing how you defend corporations and businesses only when it suits you, and only when they silence people you don't like.

The good part is that this is a further split. The book will be published. If there isn't now there will be an alternative press. There is an alternative to Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Facebook, Instagram. Every liberal, communist, enterprise is finding an alternative in the developing alternate United States government. The one good thing is this is a drain of talent flowing from the communists to the Americans. And they are doing it deliberately.

Do you earn a living on USMB?....no...come on you can not be this stupid....

Logical fallacy.

Josh Hawley doesn't earn a living publishing books.

If I went public inciting a riot, I'd be fired. And rightfully so.
People write books in part for the income the sales provide...no one here is going to pay you for your words...so your point was ridiculous....

it's amazing how you defend corporations and businesses only when it suits you, and only when they silence people you don't like.

You sound like a communist, forcing others to do things with their own money.

Or maybe you sound like a fascist.

Either way, you don't sound like an American.

I sound like a person calling you out for only being corporate friendly when they suppress people you don't like.

What does Simon & Schuster's decision have to do with "free speech"?
Oh yes, nothing.

Your actions and speech have consequences. Riddle me this. Where did you see this done last? :)
View attachment 439385

Poor little feller took on the roll of Junior Fascist. Well played Joshie - Well played! :D

What does Simon & Schuster's decision have to do with "free speech"?
Oh yes, nothing.
If you wrote a book but I didn't like what you posted on USMB so I cancelled the contract...what would you call that?....be honest...

There are bad days, and there are VERY bad days.
Bad guys censor speech....by any means necessary....

Agree, and Jack Danforth had a right to exercise his.
Thanks for proving my point....you like censorship as long as its your enemy that gets censored....next time it may be you...

That's nothing. I squeezed a few drops of Super Glue between the pages in five of Hillary Clinton's last book, at a Walmart awhile back.

I bet there were five severely pissed-off Democrats.

I believe you're thinking of the Penthouse Magazine under your mattress. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back