Josh Hawley has blood on his hands

The people of Texas, Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kansas, Alabama, and Florida should be out on the streets in non-violent protest in front of their traitor-senators' homes when they attempt to return after trying to overthrow democracy.

In that case, you are not my fellow American.
Then you must be a citizen of some other country

My offer is still good for all Trumptards on USMB. I'll pay for a one way ticket to assist with your relocation to one of three dreamy destinations: Russia, Turkey, or Hungary. Sadly, no takers - You could be the first! :D

He must NEVER hold a higher office - Or ANY office for that matter. Fuck him!

View attachment 438441
That guy is rotten.

Currently, we have an entire barrel of rotten, seditious apples on Team Rump. Ship them all to Gitmo for a zesty waterboarding!
Aren't you the teensiest bit unhappy that those thousands of people yesterday didn't start stringing up the communists? Think of a GENERAL uprising with each one of those present had the backup of 100 at home. That's what we are moving towards. Hubba hubba!

My offer is still good for all Trumptards on USMB. I'll pay for a one way ticket to assist with your relocation to one of three dreamy destinations: Russia, Turkey, or Hungary. Sadly, no takers - You could be the first!
Why dont you move first and tell us how you like it

but be warned, turkey does not treat illegal drug smuggling lightly

Forum List

Back