Jorge Ramos: Scum Bag Extraordinaire

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Chris Wallace is hosting O'Reilly's show tonight. That scum bag Jorge Ramos was a guest. He was bitching because he is afraid that some "innocent", "non-criminal" immigrants are going to get deported. Here is Ramos' rationale for not deporting illegals who have not committed a violent crime:

The beaners may come here illegally, and obtain false documents through fraud (e.g., drivers licenses, Social Security cards, etc...). They may obtain public benefits as a result of their fraud. They take advantage of the benefits of being an American citizen. HOWEVER, our prosperity is what attracts them to American. Therefore, WE are the reason they came here (illegally). Since it is then OUR fault that they are here WE have a duty to take care of them now that they are here.

Let THAT sink in for a moment. I am not spinning it. This is exactly his rationale.

Jorge said he is ok with deporting criminals. Then, upon being pressed by Wallace, amended his position to being ok only with deporting violent criminals. Then admitted that some illegals are committing fraud, but says it should not matter because WE are to blame for the illegals being here because we have what they want.

This is the most fucked up, ass-backward way of thinking that I have ever heard. While I have some degree of empathy for the illegals that are hard workers with family, after hearing Jorge tonight I now want to see ALL illegals rounded up and deported immediately. Sure, they pick the beans, cut own lawns, and clean our toilets, but who cares? We will get by. If losing some workers is the worst that happens then it is a price we can pay. I will cut my own lawn for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

funniest statement 'ramos' made was when he said that the illegal aliens are coming here to work so that things are better for Americans .

Chris Wallace is hosting O'Reilly's show tonight. That scum bag Jorge Ramos was a guest. He was bitching because he is afraid that some "innocent", "non-criminal" immigrants are going to get deported. Here is Ramos' rationale for not deporting illegals who have not committed a violent crime:

The beaners may come here illegally, and obtain false documents through fraud (e.g., drivers licenses, Social Security cards, etc...). They may obtain public benefits as a result of their fraud. They take advantage of the benefits of being an American citizen. HOWEVER, our prosperity is what attracts them to American. Therefore, WE are the reason they came here (illegally). Since it is then OUR fault that they are here WE have a duty to take care of them now that they are here.

Let THAT sink in for a moment. I am not spinning it. This is exactly his rationale.

Jorge said he is ok with deporting criminals. Then, upon being pressed by Wallace, amended his position to being ok only with deporting violent criminals. Then admitted that some illegals are committing fraud, but says it should not matter because WE are to blame for the illegals being here because we have what they want.

This is the most fucked up, ass-backward way of thinking that I have ever heard. While I have some degree of empathy for the illegals that are hard workers with family, after hearing Jorge tonight I now want to see ALL illegals rounded up and deported immediately. Sure, they pick the beans, cut own lawns, and clean our toilets, but who cares? We will get by. If losing some workers is the worst that happens then it is a price we can pay. I will cut my own lawn for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He really is a piece of shit.

You know what's missing here?

Jorge Ramos (news anchor) - Wikipedia

When the hell did this turd become a citizen?
----------------------------------------------------------- most likely this 'ramos' is worse than a USA citizen , most likely he is a 'dual citizen' with a little bit of loyalty to the USA but most of his loyalty is to 'mexico' . Dual citizenship should have never been allowed in the USA MMike .

Jorge should focus on a corrupt Mexican government that despite being rich in natural resources fails to make life better for its OWN citizens. The real story is Mexico's failure as a nation and why people feel the need to leave because of failed economic policies. Not to mention the corrupt influence of the cartels in Mexico.

Jorge should focus on a corrupt Mexican government that despite being rich in natural resources fails to make life better for its OWN citizens. The real story is Mexico's failure as a nation and why people feel the need to leave because of failed economic policies. Not to mention the corrupt influence of the cartels in Mexico.
It's kinda crazy how they all want to come here for a better life but never think they should make their home country better. I've never understood that.

He's Mexican and very loyal to fellow Mexicans.
If he's not legal he needs to go. Feel free to film the whole thing. But the end of this news story should be he's gone. I've never heard anything but this guy is illegal. Time to send him back if true.

funniest statement 'ramos' made was when he said that the illegal aliens are coming here to work so that things are better for Americans .

I have to disagree, it was when he painted the AZ illegal convicted felon, they just deported, as "just a mom".

Forum List

Back