Jorge Ramos of UNIVISION Orchestrated Confrontation to Make Trump Look Bad

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why am I not surprised by this? If you think the American Lame Street Media is biased, you've not watched this major Hispanic outlet.

Everything was exactingly choreographed: the positioning of the cameras, his stature, and body language. Trump “wasn’t going to have a position of authority over me,” Ramos told Esquire. The journalist also knew that he would be heard because of his mic, so he could continue to speak without being cut off.

Story w/quotes @ Jorge Ramos Reveals a Very Personal Boast About Last Year’s Immigration Brawl with Trump

Nice try, Georgie. Too bad your little plan made you look like a fool instead, but you've now doubled down to reveal you're a partisan hack as well. Welcome to the club!

Why am I not surprised by this? If you think the American Lame Street Media is biased, you've not watched this major Hispanic outlet.

Everything was exactingly choreographed: the positioning of the cameras, his stature, and body language. Trump “wasn’t going to have a position of authority over me,” Ramos told Esquire. The journalist also knew that he would be heard because of his mic, so he could continue to speak without being cut off.

Story w/quotes @ Jorge Ramos Reveals a Very Personal Boast About Last Year’s Immigration Brawl with Trump

You're suggesting Rump is so easily manipulated that a common rapist can do it?

How the hell does that portend for the country once the Putins and Dim Dongs get to play?

How the hell does that portend for the country once the Putins and Dim Dongs get to play?

You really don't pay attention before spouting off, do you?

Ramos tried to interrupt a Trump press conference and got put in his place by The Donald. He them spent weeks bragging about how he got the better of Trump.

You really don't pay attention before spouting off, do you?

Ramos tried to interrupt a Trump press conference and got put in his place by The Donald. He them spent weeks bragging about how he got the better of Trump.

Speaking of not paying attention ---- you didn't read my post at all, did you? Because this doesn't even begin to touch it.

Forum List

Back