Jonathan Gruber Vindicates Governor Palin For A Hefty Fee!

It must chap Dem ass that they derided Palin as an idiot and yet she has had a better record of predictions than Obama.
Everything Palin does is good for Democrats. They have never hated her, and think Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace did the best thing for them, ever.

She's the gift of continual embarrassment for the GOP

They pray she never fades away

I love her unconditionally.

Here is what Gruber said:

“The real substance of cost control is all about a single thing: telling patients they can’t have something they want. It’s about telling patients, That surgery doesn’t do any good, so if you want it you have to pay the full cost.’”
Because Big Daddy Gummint always knows what's best for patients, right?

Nobody is going to deny Trig treatment.
Now what was the purpose of bringing up Palins down son?

Because it's in your link you pathetic fucking cretin:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s “death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Obamacare does no such thing. Goddam you people are fucking embarassments to the human race.
Not yet, but anyone with an ounce of sense can see it coming. Let's not mention that Trig's parents don't need public assistance for any treatment their son might need...

“The real substance of cost control is all about a single thing: telling patients they can’t have something they want. It’s about telling patients, That surgery doesn’t do any good, so if you want it you have to pay the full cost.’”

Who gets, or got surgery that doesn't do any good? Sounds like a red herring operation on a strawman.

Who gets, or got surgery that doesn't do any good? Sounds like a red herring operation on a strawman.
It's what bureaucrats do. They'll tell you "OK, out of every 100 patients who had this surgery only 40 had any benefit. Therefore the surgery is ineffective." DOnt tell that to the 40 for whom it was effective, of course.

Nobody is going to deny Trig treatment.
Now what was the purpose of bringing up Palins down son?

Because it's in your link you pathetic fucking cretin:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s “death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Obamacare does no such thing. Goddam you people are fucking embarassments to the human race.

Yes, that is exactly what Obamacare does.

Forum List

Back