Jon Stewart- Not suitable for rw's

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Jon Stewart Destroys Fox News Over Syria Coverage: 'Who Cares HOW We Avoided A War...' (VIDEO)

As usual, he nailed fox to the wall. And was damn funny doing it.

This was wonderful:

I get that Fox opposes the Syria peace plan because its modus operandi is to foment dissent in the form of a relentless, irrational contrarianism to Barack Obama and all things Democratic to advance its ultimate objective of creating a deliberately misinformed body politic whose fear, anger, mistrust and discontent is the manna upon which it sustains its parasitic, succubus like existence, BUT... sorry, I blacked out for a second I was saying something?

Jon Stewart Destroys Fox News Over Syria Coverage: 'Who Cares HOW We Avoided A War...' (VIDEO)

This was wonderful:

I get that Fox opposes the Syria peace plan because its modus operandi is to foment dissent in the form of a relentless, irrational contrarianism to Barack Obama and all things Democratic to advance its ultimate objective of creating a deliberately misinformed body politic whose fear, anger, mistrust and discontent is the manna upon which it sustains its parasitic, succubus like existence, BUT... sorry, I blacked out for a second I was saying something?

Liberals number 1 news source!

I know. It's funny isn't it. The are so stupid, they think that the Daily Show is actual news.

Th Daily Show as well as Fox News admit that they are news entertainment

This was wonderful:

Stewart is fucking brilliant.

This was wonderful:

Stewart is fucking brilliant.
He's a National Treasure.

"Who cares how we avoided a war and got a dictator to give up his chemical weapons if we avoided a war and got a dictator to give up his chemical weapons."

This quote is the most revealing. The reason Putin/Assad calling Kerry's bluff is so offensive, both to the Obama administration and to Republican leadership, is that the chemical weapons issue has never been the point. It was just an excuse. Putin saw the opportunity to sweep that excuse away, and now Obama is left with the raw desire for 'regime change' in Syria. It's the same-old, same-old from the neo-con establishment.

Also, for any "rw's" who drop into this thread - watch the video. Yeah, he takes a swipe at Fox, but the bulk if it is mocking the hypocrisy of Kerry and Obama.

I know I get all my news from a frikken comedian...

and you wail about people listening to Rush Limbaugh...

Also, for any "rw's" who drop into this thread - watch the video. Yeah, he takes a swipe at Fox, but the bulk if it is mocking the hypocrisy of Kerry and Obama.

No thanks, if I want to watch a comedy show then perhaps I'll tune in. But it is painfully obvious that you need a low IQ to really appreciate Jon Stewart.

This was wonderful:

I get that MSNBC Supports the Syria peace plan because its modus operandi is to foment dissent in the form of a relentless, irrational contrarianism to Conservatives and Moderates and all things American to advance its ultimate objective of creating a deliberately misinformed body politic whose fear, anger, mistrust and discontent is the manna upon which it sustains its parasitic, succubus like existence, BUT... sorry, I blacked out for a second I was saying something

Fixed that for you and Jon :lol:

No thanks, if I want to watch a comedy show then perhaps I'll tune in. But it is painfully obvious that you need a low IQ to really appreciate Jon Stewart.

Awesome. Put me down on the low IQ list then. No one identifies hypocrisy and stupidity in American politics more consistently than Stewart and crew.

I know I get all my news from a frikken comedian...

and you wail about people listening to Rush Limbaugh...

As we all know that the Daily Show is for entertainment use only, one brilliant old fart doesn't.

My idea of what she is like on a good day.

old-lady-giving-the-finger-e1284953678311.jpg

Awesome. Put me down on the low IQ list then. No one identifies hypocrisy and stupidity in American politics more consistently than Stewart and crew.

Not to worry, you've been on the list for quite some time now.

So he rails against some news station...HOW frikken orginal... but he blew some skirts up with it and sent tingles up their leg...it doesn't take much for some people to get orgasmic over

Forum List

Back