Jon Stewart Adds Pointing to the List of Things Black People Can't Do Without Looking Suspicious

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Background...This lady who is the Mayor took a picture with a get out the vote volunteer. Here is the picture:

o-JON-STEWART-POINTING-facebook.jpg

Then the news went full retard claiming that...well...

Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges was recently accused of making "gang signs" when she posed for a photo with a get-out-the-vote volunteer, who was African-American.

The sign? The two simply pointed at each other.

"That's a gang sign?" Jon Stewart asked on "The Daily Show" on Wednesday night. "All this time, I've been the lead-in to a notorious gang member."

He then showed a photo of Stephen Colbert of "The Colbert Report" pointing at Cardinal Timothy Dolan.

But in Hodges' case, the simple act of pointing led to a report on local news claiming she was flashing the "gang sign" and, according to one law enforcement official, "showing solidarity with the gangs."

The station had been tipped off about the photo by local police shortly after Hodges publicly called on the department to root out bad officers.

Ohhhhhh....I see, its the NYPD all over again

Hey, I think he's pretending to shoot her...little white boys have been suspended from school for that sort of thing.:D

Forum List

Back