Joining the Washington Examiner in the better-late-than-never category, NY Post says: Trump's Jan 6 silence renders him unworthy of 2024 re-election

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Jan. 6 Committee's Rep. Zoe Lofgren says Secret Service officers Ornato, Engel, and the driver of the SUV that wouldn't take Trump to the Capitol, have all retained private counsel

Jan. 6 Committee's Rep. Zoe Lofgren says Secret Service officers Ornato, Engel, and the driver of the SUV that wouldn't take Trump to the Capitol, have all retained private counsel

The opposition to trump has become sinister, yet also a 3-ring circus

Trump attackers no long talk about or even care about policy

They just hate trump and dont care what policies trump successors impose on us

Libs are disgusting

Last edited:
If the NY Post is that hot to trot to continue the Biden Regime, I certainly understand them.

The entire idea of the Republican National Convention nominating and expecting me to vote for one of the Bushes or Cheneys or Romneys again- that isn't going to happen.

If the NY Post is that hot to trot to continue the Biden Regime, I certainly understand them.

The entire idea of the Republican National Convention nominating and expecting me to vote for one of the Bushes or Cheneys or Romneys again- that isn't going to happen.
RINO swamp rats are truly delusional

They refuse to support our candidates but expect us to vote for theirs

They know they cannot beat Trump without cheating. And they also know they will get caught again. America will not stand for a fraud repeat.

Very wise. With the kangaroo court in session innocence and truth don't matter. They must be represented to keep from being railroad by this inept committee as others have.

Forum List

Back