join or die

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
nothin to do with obama..... just a gentle reminder of how we came to be america. i was watching "john adams" for the second time, it's an incredible production. the T party today is sort of a misnamed movement. it doesn't really apply to an internal political direction in one's own country. we were british subjects at the time of "join or die". what an amazing time that was.
we need to get back to a time where the biggest threat to our way of life isn't our own government, and if it is, then to get past the threat, whatever it takes . this will be one of the most interesting elections we've had. i think that the ones most surprised may be obama reid and "bigger jet " pelosi. i hope so

Last edited:
nothin to do with obama..... just a gentle reminder of how we came to be america. i was watching "john adams" for the second time, it's an incredible production. the T party today is sort of a misnamed movement. it doesn't really apply to an internal political direction in one's own country. we were british subjects at the time of "join or die". what an amazing time that was.
....And, now....we've got the Teabaggers playin' the role o' Tories (to the 1%ers/corporate-America), because the 'Baggers are convinced those-with-the-mo$t-buck$ ALWAYS win....much like the Tories of the 1700s.

No balls, no Glory.....'Baggers.

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
we need to get back to a time where the biggest threat to our way of life isn't our own government, and if it is, then to get past the threat, whatever it takes . this will be one of the most interesting elections we've had. i think that the ones most surprised may be obama reid and "bigger jet " pelosi. i hope so

John Adams was a great series. I learned much. Most historical documentaries can be rented on Netflix, including the one mentioned. I think I have seen them all. They have restored a great sense of patriotism so needed now. The sacrifices that led to our freedom and liberty, cannot be destroyed by anti-American leaders and followers.

• Banned

John Adams was a great series. I learned much. Most historical documentaries can be rented on Netflix, including the one mentioned. I think I have seen them all. They have restored a great sense of patriotism so needed now. The sacrifices that led to our freedom and liberty, cannot be destroyed by anti-American leaders and followers.

nicely put, thank you. most local libraries have it or will get it if asked. i hope they do some more series, i'd love to see the story through franklin's eyes, washington, etc. it does rekindle patriotism and a much needed time

Forum List

Back