Johnson compromised by links to Putin

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Poland have taken a million. The Uk has taken ..........50.
Ive been highly critical of Poland and tht shit Orban bt Johnson has now taken us lower than these. Its a shameful indictment of our country.

The tories are run on Russian money and have granted 700 Golden Visas to Russian Oligarchs in the last few years. The dirty money has advanced deeply like a cancer over the past few years as they own the tories and paid for brexit.

Johnson is compromised and nato should keep him away from any plans they have.

Poland have taken a million. The Uk has taken ..........50.
Ive been highly critical of Poland and tht shit Orban bt Johnson has now taken us lower than these. Its a shameful indictment of our country.

The tories are run on Russian money and have granted 700 Golden Visas to Russian Oligarchs in the last few years. The dirty money has advanced deeply like a cancer over the past few years as they own the tories and paid for brexit.

Johnson is compromised and nato should keep him away from any plans they have.
I thought you all were going after the oligarchs million dollar suites in London.

All the whining you did about brexit and this is the first time you mention money from Russian Oligarchs financing it? I smell Tommy BS. Maybe the Queen has a crush on Putin.

I thought you all were going after the oligarchs million dollar suites in London.
Thats the headline. Meantime nothing is happening. Yachts and castles are being seized all over Europe but in the UK we are giving them 18 months to shift their assets. Nobody has been inconvenienced by this.
Its classic tory tactics. Look over here while we do stuff over there
Look up Lebedev. Son of a KGB gangster. Johnson made him a Lord in the middle of the pandemic and he now sits in the Lords. He owns a castle in Umbria and used to fly Johnson over for his birthdays. Tell me that he hasnt got photos of Johnson playing Bungy Bungy with a load of hookers ?

All the whining you did about brexit and this is the first time you mention money from Russian Oligarchs financing it? I smell Tommy BS. Maybe the Queen has a crush on Putin.
The links to Russia were well publicised at the time. As well as the illegal payments.

Thats the headline. Meantime nothing is happening. Yachts and castles are being seized all over Europe but in the UK we are giving them 18 months to shift their assets. Nobody has been inconvenienced by this.
Its classic tory tactics. Look over here while we do stuff over there
Look up Lebedev. Son of a KGB gangster. Johnson made him a Lord in the middle of the pandemic and he now sits in the Lords. He owns a castle in Umbria and used to fly Johnson over for his birthdays. Tell me that he hasnt got photos of Johnson playing Bungy Bungy with a load of hookers ?
Goddamn, that sounds worse than Trump!

Forum List

Back