johnny manziel fined 12k

Will "Johnny Foot-in-Mouth" survive more than one regular season game, if he plays?

• I'm not sure. But if I were him, I'd definitely take a gun.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... for making an obscene gesture toward the Redskins bench.

Manziel reportedly fined 12 000 for making obscene gesture FOX Sports

How the heck does this little puke expect to survive, once he gets put into a regular season game and starts running his mouth?

I can't say it'd bother me a whole lot if he got shanked during a game, really.

I find it hilarious he keeps trying to compare himself to Russell Wilson.

He might not get shanked but he will get kicked in the nuts and have 350 lb linemen step on his hands and feet.

I agree that he isn't long for the NFL.

as I've said before,he has the TALENT to succeed but he is very immature and still has not grown up yet obviously.If he never changes his ways and doesnt grow up,he wont last long in the NFL.

How the heck does this little puke expect to survive, once he gets put into a regular season game and starts running his mouth?

He might not get shanked but he will get kicked in the nuts and have 350 lb linemen step on his hands and feet.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would be interested in knowing where Manziel tried to compare himself to Wilson, and all I've heard is YOU compare him to Wilson.

You've never given anyone the finger?

Yeah, I have — at Manziel's fans. :fu:

Well I hope you survive as a little puke.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I would be interested in knowing where Manziel tried to compare himself to Wilson, and all I've heard is YOU compare him to Wilson.

Johnny Manziel Thanks Russell Wilson For His Draft Stock Rising

manziel made ONE comment sometime back how Wilson opened up the doors for him as a quarterback since he like wilson is short as quarterback being the same height and can improvise when plays break down. somehow Huggy has interpreted that as him comparing himself to wilson.lol.

Like that link says,he'll do find IF he controls his whatever that was which is basically meaning his immaturity which so far he hasnt done yet.

cleveland is doing the wise thing keeping him on the bench for the year.I always said that he has to stay on the bench for at least his first year or he wont succeed.glad to see cleveland realises that. that was just all for show the quarterback thing between him and Hoyer.Hoyer had the job all along unless manziel was total lights out which he wasnt.

IF he grows up,he'll be fine in the NFL.Gruden was talking about how Brett farve who had a similair style of football that manziel has,that when he first came over from atlanta to greeen bay,he was a very young struggling quarterback that they knew was going to take a lot of work on to get him to be able to play at NFL standards because like manziel,in college he never was in a huddle and was always in the shot gun.

gruden himself said he is going to be a long work in progress and it wont be easy as it wasnt with farve who was a long process as well.

Gruden is right on the money about all that.IF johnny football decides to be serious and decides he wants to grow up,then he'll be fine.

as a long time Charger fan,i can tell people right now Phillip Rivers wasnt much different when he came into the league,His first couple years or so,he would be jawing at the bench of the donkeys on the field getting to it with them at times when he left the field.But he matured and grew up. all depends on johnny if HE wants to grow up as well.

Link? I've seen several Manziel interviews where he has compared himself with Wilson.

The only comparisons I've made in regards to Wilson is that Manziel doesn't compare well.

I've said he ain't no Russell Wilson on several occasions.

Like that link says,he'll do find IF he controls his whatever that was which is basically meaning his immaturity which so far he hasnt done yet.

cleveland is doing the wise thing keeping him on the bench for the year.I always said that he has to stay on the bench for at least his first year or he wont succeed.glad to see cleveland realises that. that was just all for show the quarterback thing between him and Hoyer. Hoyer had the job all along unless manziel was total lights out which he wasnt.

IF he grows up,he'll be fine in the NFL.Gruden was talking about how Brett farve who had a similair style of football that manziel has,that when he first came over from atlanta to greeen bay,he was a very young struggling quarterback that they knew was going to take a lot of work on to get him to be able to play at NFL standards because like manziel,in college he never was in a huddle and was always in the shot gun.

gruden himself said he is going to be a long work in progress and it wont be easy as it wasnt with farve who was a long process as well.

Gruden is right on the money about all that.IF johnny football decides to be serious and decides he wants to grow up,then he'll be fine.

Well, Gruden would know better than anyone about the styles of play of both Manziel and Favre.

But with regard to Johnny Foot-in-Mouth's personality, I could care less what Gruden thinks.

Brett Favre wasn't raised a snotty-nosed rich kid, and he damned sure wasn't as arrogant when he joined the NFL ranks as Foot-in-Mouth is today.

Even so, I don't entirely blame Foot-in-Mouth for all of that: I put a lot of the blame for the way the little punk bitch acts squarely on the fact that we live in a 24/7 global media world today, in which every Tweet and/ or Twat is turned into a free-for-all in a matter of mere minutes.

I still don't think Favre would've acted the way Manziel does, even if Favre had joined the ranks of today's NFL, though.

9/11 inside job said:
as a long time Charger fan,i can tell people right now Phillip Rivers wasnt much different when he came into the league,His first couple years or so,he would be jawing at the bench of the donkeys on the field getting to it with them at times when he left the field. But he matured and grew up. all depends on johnny if HE wants to grow up as well.

That's because when Rivers joined the League, Coach Schottenheimer set his ass straight about how to act.

If say, Jason Garrett had been Rivers' coach when he was a rook in San Diego, it's pretty safe to say that we wouldn't be talking today about the QB's maturation process.

Rivers would prolly have at least one manslaughter charge right now. Maybe murder, even.

Link? I've seen several Manziel interviews where he has compared himself with Wilson.

The only comparisons I've made in regards to Wilson is that Manziel doesn't compare well.

I've said he ain't no Russell Wilson on several occasions.

When? Where?

You sound like you're more likely full of shit.

Which, is ironic considering that's what you're accusing Manziel with.

So, how does Manziel admiring Wilson = Manziel comparing himself to Wilson?

If I say I like beef, then does that mean I'm like a bull?

Apples and oranges.

You are what you eat, though. :badgrin:

Apples and oranges.

You are what you eat, though. :badgrin:

Yes, "Apples and Oranges," that's why I'm still looking for evidence that Manziel actually compared himself with Wilson.

Yes, "Apples and Oranges," that's why I'm still looking for evidence that Manziel actually compared himself with Wilson.

Well, obviously, the implication from a quote like ...

Johnny Foot-in-Mouth said:
Manziel understands he owes Wilson if he goes first overall.

I think he’s kicked the door wide open,” Manziel said of the Seahawks quarterback. “You’re seeing more guys being successful avoiding that first wave of pressure — get out and do things outside the pocket.

... as per the article in the link is that by thanking Russell Wilson, Johnny Foot-in-Mouth is implying that he is himself like Wilson.

And no, he is not. At all.

Johnny Football is just a player with an attitude. He does have talent, but his size and attitude may get adjusted in the pros................They will educate him, and he'll mature and make it, or crash and burn. Should be interesting to see.

Forum List

Back