John Wick 4......long and boring

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
More im a sequel is rarely better and I think John Wick shows this..

Spoiler alert...

What exactly was the sequence in Japan about? John awick shows up and they wreck the place........why did he go there? Kinda silly.

Spoiler alert...

What exactly was the sequence in Japan about? John awick shows up and they wreck the place........why did he go there? Kinda silly.

Every sequel after the first one sucked, so I'll probably only watch this on on TV when it gets there.

Every sequel after the first one sucked, so I'll probably only watch this on on TV when it gets there.

Yeah, the first one was great....a perfectnlittle movie....the last three have just been more, not better or even equal to the first.

Spoiler alert...

So they maintained their formula then? :) To each their own. I just thought in part one, I can see a man getting revenge on one or two guys for killing his dog, but how many lives were lost for his "revenge"?

So they maintained their formula then? :) To each their own. I just thought in part one, I can see a man getting revenge on one or two guys for killing his dog, but how many lives were lost for his "revenge"?

But they were bad Russians, they deserved to die. Poor Hillary. She would have been President if it weren't for those bad Russians.

Glad to see this guy survived, though...

The Wick lighting was dark and weird and the digital action was genuine video game stuff. Hollywood at it's cheap made digital best and the plot didn't matter.

Spoiler alert...

I actually really enjoyed the 4th one. I agree the first one was the best one.

I gather from the ending that if there are going to be another John Wick movie, it will have to be a prequel.

Forum List

Back