John Podesta 2015 Email Reveals Plot to “Slaughter Trump” by Linking Him to Putin and Russia

Trying to go after the people that went after Trump will be an equally large waste of time and effort. Move on.

Generally I agree and most of it can be added up as dirty politics which has clinton and crews name all over it.

But its also wise to hold political figures accountable for thier actions.

Now I will be honest and say trump is shady he streced the boundary but clinton broke it
Yeah, go ask Carter Page, Pappadopolis, Flynn, Cohen. If it was just dirty politics. It was evil and it must be punished if we have a country.

Well this confirms that this plot was devised by Hillary and Obama's inner circle. Podesta should be the first one to be put in Gitmo.

John Podesta 2015 Email Reveals Plot to "Slaughter Trump" by Linking Him to Putin and Russia

I'm still waiting for the special investigations to begin. And when they do and he has as many republican donors working for him as Mueller had democrats, you can be sure the leftist screams and howling of "unfair, rigged and fascist dictator Trump Nazi" will never end.

The Left are nothing but punk children who steal candy from other kid's bags but you do not dare take any of theirs.
the left is nothing but ironic assholes.

The Press will never admit that Obammy, Hillary, the FBI and DOJ are who broke our laws, and that Trump was framed.

Forum List

Back