john edwards the big nasty, the liar, the father of hunter's child

again your general bullshit lies...show me anywhere i have spoken of supporting edwards...

you cant....so stop your lying.

again your general bullshit lies...show me anywhere i have spoken of supporting edwards...

you cant....so stop your lying.

Yeah, John Edwards was obviously such a sleaze bag, I feel bad for the suckers who bought into his phony sanctimonious routine and actually voted for the guy.

i have never shown any support for edwards, again you just make shit up as you go.

You support the left in every thing you do. You have proven it over and over on this board.
Actually for the most part, Bonez calls 'em like she sees 'em. I've seen her scorn directed at repugs and dems alike. She's not a 100% blinded partisan like you're apparently asserting. Just to be fair.

luckily not many brought into this act...lots of rumors going around...i wonder how long elizabeth has left?

I'm not sure what her medical status is, but she definitely has my sympathy more than anyone who fell for this phony bastard.

i am amazed at young's blind loyality....he risk it all to protect the edwards thinking that john would do the right thing....what a fool!

luckily not many brought into this act...lots of rumors going around...i wonder how long elizabeth has left?

I'm not sure what her medical status is, but she definitely has my sympathy more than anyone who fell for this phony bastard.
Not mine. She knew that he was screwing around and didn't bail out of the race. Imagine if he'd been the Democratic nominee and then the scandal broke? I have no sympathy for either one of them.

Doesn't sound good, if it's already in her bones. :doubt: She seems so sweet, she'll probably say she forgives him and all that, if she hasn't already.

June 04, 2009

Elizabeth Edwards, wife of former Sen. John Edwards, has had more than her share of struggles in the glare of the public spotlight. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a day after her husband lost his 2004 election for vice president. Last year, after learning that her cancer had metastasized to her bones, she helped him launch an unsuccessful bid for the presidency and then had to deal with having his extramarital affair and alleged out-of-wedlock child splashed across the tabloids. This is on top of grieving the loss of her teenage son in a car accident in 1996. Now, Edwards has decided to talk about her experiences, from 1990 to today, in a new book, Resilience. I wanted to know what motivated her to spend the precious time she has left holed up in a room by herself, writing her heart out.
Elizabeth Edwards: Writing to Cope With Terminal Breast Cancer - On Women (usnews.com)

Last edited:

Not mine. She knew that he was screwing around and didn't bail out of the race. Imagine if he'd been the Democratic nominee and then the scandal broke? I have no sympathy for either one of them.

I hear you. I really haven't paid that much attention to them, but I just think he's a big phony. She probably felt trapped into showing faux support?

elizabeth edwards is hardly the down trodden wife she plays the role of now. her treatment of young and those around her dont reflect very well on her...

elizabeth edwards is hardly the down trodden wife she plays the role of now. her treatment of young and those around her dont reflect very well on her...

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Does this mean I'm going to have to read the book? :lol: :eusa_hand:

i have never shown any support for edwards, again you just make shit up as you go.

You support the left in every thing you do. You have proven it over and over on this board.
Actually for the most part, Bonez calls 'em like she sees 'em. I've seen her scorn directed at repugs and dems alike. She's not a 100% blinded partisan like you're apparently asserting. Just to be fair.

She's the only leftist here who can actually see and hear the wrong shit from the left.

it is a long article...but well worth the read...a story of edward's and his wife and their use of young, a idealistic man with his own ambitions.

Sex, scorn and videotape - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

if a sex tape exists, how soon will it hit the net.

Well, I finally read the article, so now I understand what you meant about Young.

I guess my sympathy toward Elizabeth is more just for her as any woman, any mother, any wife in that position. She lost a child, her super phony husband cheated on her and now she has terminal cancer. Doesn't excuse her behavior, I agree, yet I still sympathize to some degree.

for the loss of the child...no parent should bear that pain....but she could have simply decided to not enter this mess ....stay at home with her young kids and make memories...i guess the less powerful of us...dont understand the drive to that kinda of power...i would have elected to spend more time with the wee ones.

Forum List

Back